Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much shite does she buy from AmazON that she has to pause to think about what it is she's just unboxed? Jesus wept.

Hens sorry if this has been shared today but have we discussed this sasy reply from Soph?!?!

Also...starts work at 8am?! Ahahahahahahahaha....
duck oooooff does she start work at 8am. What bleeping work? Editing a reel? Get fucked.
And if she does, who gets the kids up and ready for pre-school? Who does the school run? When does the dog get walked and who does that?
bleeping duck off.

Reactions: 41
I’ve just found a tiny blob of Will to Live behind the freshly plumped cushion and I can take from this week the following:

Hinch is still a bleep
Her poor boys are being dragged out when they’re both obviously poorly
Jimbibnojobtinynibnoblowjob has no back bone, let alone a boner
Ronni e did not drop her phone in a pint of coke, perhaps she meant pile of coke
If Lenni e had a poo explosion it’s because the bleep hadn’t bothered to change his nappy for the whole day.
Just checked to be sure, she’s still a bleep.

ETA and how could I forget the boys’ outfits. I mean really? A cross between von Trapp and Daniella Westbrook wannabe.

Reactions: 28
How much shite does she buy from AmazON that she has to pause to think about what it is she's just unboxed? Jesus wept.

duck oooooff does she start work at 8am. What bleeping work? Editing a reel? Get fucked.
And if she does, who gets the kids up and ready for pre-school? Who does the school run? When does the dog get walked and who does that?
bleeping duck off.
More likely she starts work at 8pm, finished by 8.15pm....maybe I’m being a bit generous there by allowing for 15 mins faffing about on the gram 🤭

I wonder if she classes trips to Home Bargains as a work trip or trolling Tattle looking for ideas for content... Hi Sopha 👋🏻😂 Here’s an idea for work, take Hennerz for a proper walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You can smell the desperation from this fraud trying to recreate the “magic” when her account first became popular. She knows she is old news, irrelevant and on the way out. I’m hope she kept Pickfords number ready for the move back down the road in a couple of years time.

I enjoy Hinch’s rapid descent into madness on the recap, as she desperately tried to prove Tattle wrong 😂😂

I bet Fiddle always degrades Big Al too, and she learned this behaviour at her mother’s teat (and is still suckling away!)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Not hers , but hopefully alot of the sheep
You would hope by that point even the final few would have woken up. They need to get rid of this she deserves it bollox. She does absolutely nothing I don’t know how her rip off books didn’t make some of them see sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bit of a random one lads but just seen celeb version of Lingo starting 4th Sept. Now I know Soph went through a phase of mentioning it a lot but hardly be making an appearance would she???😂
Oh please let her be on it 😂😂😂😂 not because she’s a celeb but because it would be the best entertainment on tv for a long time!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exploding nappies for ffs. Stop letting camels into the house and actually clean it then. 🤨
A kid his age shouldn't be having exploding nappies and it juts be a normal thursday afternoon thing!!! His poos should be like proper poo now...omg she's such a dick!!! How do the huns not realise she's lying to be relatable?!

Reactions: 22
A kid his age shouldn't be having exploding nappies and it juts be a normal thursday afternoon thing!!! His poos should be like proper poo now...omg she's such a dick!!! How do the huns not realise she's lying to be relatable?!
I wondered if they were changing him at the table rather than bothering to take him to the toilets. That’s the only reason I get think of it getting outside of both his clothes and his nappy, they had taken the nappy off and dropped some?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Is the egg story from earlier today. Because around the time she just uploaded it's started to get dark. It looks middle of the day here

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been commented on already but just catching up. Those eggs the hens laid, they’re suspiciously clean….. very sad if she wiped them down before filming “discovering them” with Ron.

Reactions: 7
My kid had a few up the back down to the knees explosive nappies at just over Lennies age, we quickly worked out it was an intolerance and worked it out of their diet! Maybe that's the angle she's going for, R has invisible speech needs and Lon can't eat Jus Rol.

Reactions: 23
So I gave in and watched the reel, what I don’t get is why is Ronnie saying morning mummy at breakfast? Wouldn’t he have said that when he woke up? (Obviously I know she doesn’t do the boys morning routine but she’s making it seem like she does)
It reminded me of Victorian times when the children were clean, dressed and presented to the parents at breakfast by the nanny.
which is actually probably what happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.