Mrs Hinch #578 All IKEA and no idea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now now you nustzy trollz I see she has been reading on here again this morning. Hence the comment on her reel about how some of the items are from her Tesco tat range. Even though she is not advertising them she is putting in ad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It wasn’t so long ago it was Ron who fed the alpacas and he loves the routine of doing it now the claw has taken over and Ron is banished once again. She does say however this is HER morning routine

Reactions: 18

That morning routine was a one off recording for the gram and to silence the doubters (us lot) that she does animal "care" (what a joke 🙄) and is on mummy duty with the boys etc 🥱🥱
Jeeeeeez she's soooooo tedious

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When did she start drinking tea? Was it around the time she needed to advertise tea mugs? Because she made a big song and dance of not drinking it and how everyone thought it was weird when I first became aware of her three years ago…
Maybe she’s done the same with wine hence the sick vommit to clean 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That reel 🤦🏻‍♀️ So many things that are unbelievable in it.

As if she’s she’s up at 6am every morning - absolute bullshit. No way do those alpacas or the hens have such little amounts of poo, it doesn’t make sense.

The kids breakfast, that’s the most normal thing I’ve ever seen them get given, it can’t be true.
It’s so contrived and actually quite infantile - other people’s morning routines aren’t fascinating - it’s called life! But as others have said, these 🐑 will believe she watches random followers morning routines!!

All the tend farming with grow old come October and as for the tend sitting at the laptop is laughable!

As for the park life mower - I think they must spend on tit to show expenses against the business rather than paying tax?!

Reactions: 18
Why does she put crying emoji’s when talking about gepettos workshop? My 10yr old could make a tit shelf in school and I wouldn’t cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m in a bad mood today anyway but the comments about how amazing her morning routine is have riled me. Now I don’t have kids or anything but I’m sure some people wish they had a morning routine like that. Trying to get ready for work and getting the kids ready for school, walking the dog etc. She honestly lives in a fantasy land.

The ones praising her for getting up at 6am as well like she is a saint or something 🙈

• Heart
Is that the down stairs loo? I actually quite like the “styling” in there. Cracks me up that she’s going for the Surrey yummy mummy style in places but dresses her kids like chavs! Pick a lane Sopha!!

• Haha
Now now you nustzy trollz I see she has been reading on here again this morning. Hence the comment on her reel about how some of the items are from her Tesco tat range. Even though she is not advertising them she is putting in ad
I don’t think the ASA will agree with her comment regarding her reel not technically being an AD. She really is trying to downplay all the ADs because there are so many, not to mention every time she films her carpets and sofas they have to be declared too 😂 must be an inventory nightmare

Reactions: 22
Hinch really thinks she's done something amazing with that "morning routine" reel doesn't she lol.

Yes, well done....you've gotten up and tended to your animals (except mcfatty - no walkies I see). You aren't super woman or anything special.

Since the dawn of time women have woken up early to clean and feed everybody. It's not an achievement, it's everyday life.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Can't wait for winter time when it's freezing cold, pissing down or snowing. Love to see how she gets on with all the piss arseing about outside with the animals then. It won't last long when she has to do that in all wintery weathers. 😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Her "ad" is barely visible in posts now & is getting smaller by the day .... she must be really pissed off having to stick it on every post 👍

Reactions: 14
Oh Hinchy you missed something off your new reel. You know it starts with checking Tattle to remind you of what you haven’t done so you can post snippets to fool the sheep into believing that’s what you do 🙄
She's had a catch up on here alright. Give her 3 or so posts til she's back to me, my and I.
Screenshot_20220825-121907_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.