Mrs Hinch #578 All IKEA and no idea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments on the reel today are pukesville! Either really up her arse or made up!

The nails are very shaped though?
I would’ve thought fiddles would be more dinosaur like given her age…. But then given the reveal that inch is part t-Rex who knows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My god she is getting REELY desperate to keep her huns isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just imagine your morning routine hardly involving your children at all and instead she has just shown the lengths she goes to avoid them? Does she even realise how that looks.

She didn’t need to go on the laptop at that time the joys of self employment is working around your family how very 😞

As for having her buzz back. No your anxiety is easing a little now you’ve moved and not instantly been disowned by the flock but give it time especially with how braggy and obvious you are being Soph.

Reactions: 34
Just do one you wanna be princess. How lovely must it be to be able to get up at 6 so you can have that nice hour on your own. The comments on that reel can mean only one thing that most of them who comment are lazy people who sit on their arses all day. Most people are up at 6 to get ready for work. How can they think she’s amazing.

Reactions: 24
When did she start drinking tea? Was it around the time she needed to advertise tea mugs? Because she made a big song and dance of not drinking it and how everyone thought it was weird when I first became aware of her three years ago…

Reactions: 48
When did she start drinking tea? Was it around the time she needed to advertise tea mugs? Because she made a big song and dance of not drinking it and how everyone thought it was weird when I first became aware of her three years ago…
Probably cause her bestie drinks tea 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Unfortunate that it looked like she fed the chickens the poop she’d just scooped out of their enclosure

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Whoever recommended mumma Eve Thank you!!!! She’s great. She’s calling Hinch out again for her fake fuckery 🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I duno what it’s like in Maldonia but here it’s still quite dark at 6am🤔 that morning routine looks about 7am earliest and even then she’s probably getting up at that time as Ronni e is poorly.
Also that kitchen table set up… that’s never going to fit 2 high chairs side by side and if they are pushed close together god help her when lonnie is a bit older and they start grabbing each other’s food. How can she separate them without just dumping ronni e in the booth🫣

Reactions: 17
That looks like such an uninviting breakfast table set up 🙄 plus that sheet covering her £1000 plus table 😝 L’s high chair am sure can now have his tray taken off and it can be put right up to the table like R’s. Oh and while I’m on one.. juice in a spout bottle for breakfast!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Edit…
On closer inspection 🧐 she needs to be lowering that last step so lil L can put his feet on it comfortably! I bet it’s been this way since he started using it!
I thought exactly this....it looks like a builders dust sheet, it's a dirty old rag....don't look so POSH now Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nice to see her morning routine involves someone else getting the kids up and dressed, whilst mummy messes around with her phone pretending she has a busy day (such a lie!) trying to manipulate the masses in order to sustain the lifestyle to which her and her lazy husband have become accustomed - that reel is as believable as the magic bus ride to the fair

Reactions: 44
I see that early start never includes someone taking the dog for a walk?
We walked ours at 6.30 in the pissing rain. It was glorious! ☔
I can’t bear to read the comments. They make my stomach churn 🤢

Reactions: 43
Ahhh I loved how she had to show herself ‘washing’ her hand?! After how many times it was mentioned on here.
You need to use soap.. and wash both hands huuun and give your phone a clean as well!! 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.