Mrs Hinch #578 All IKEA and no idea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The life she portrays reminds me of the big glossy magazines you see while waiting in line at the grocery. You pick it up thinking, ahhh this is expensive, but there are a lot of pages so it must be good.

Then you open it and it's all ads, no interesting articles and everything is photoshopped and airbrushed. You just sigh and put it back.

That's how I feel when I watch her reels. No substance. No explaining what she's doing. No grit or depth. Just gloss on a fake fairytale life.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
No way does she wake up at 6am every morning to do that routine, it’s all for show, Jimbob or mummy probably do it for her, her hand washing is abysmal, especially as she is handling food afterwards, no wonder they’ve got the trots & throwing up, if you don’t want Roy in the feeding shed shut the bleeping door as well, honestly she was at the back of the queue when common sense was given out the thick duck!

Reactions: 27
It’s the “at her teeny tiny desk” by 7.58 that got me. 😂😂😂😂
As if she’ll be sat there all day dealing with actual work.
FD6C6D78-F2AF-4A6F-99DD-0ED5D7FE0CCE.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why has she got another pair of them buff slipper things? Didn't she not buy some only days ago in her Home Bargains or B&M haul?!
Also who are these people that find watching someone's morning routine fascinating or fun? Seriously, I can hand on heart say that absolutely none of my friends or family would give two shits about seeing me doing my morning routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m in a bad mood today anyway but the comments about how amazing her morning routine is have riled me. Now I don’t have kids or anything but I’m sure some people wish they had a morning routine like that. Trying to get ready for work and getting the kids ready for school, walking the dog etc. She honestly lives in a fantasy land.

The ones praising her for getting up at 6am as well like she is a saint or something 🙈
I get up at 5am for work and I'm still waiting in my super hero cape for my knighthood 🙄 these sheep need to get a life ffs, Sofa is not a Saint just an idiot and a liar 🤥

Reactions: 26
It’s a loo, you go in, do your business and leave. Why does it need so much clutter?

Reactions: 26
I love my chickens to bits (if you hadn’t guessed already) but thinking back over the last few months I’ve had to deal with a fox attack, red mite infestation, worms and now coccidiosis. My shed looks like something out of Breaking Bad with all the chemicals. Who the hell thought that Mrs not a fish person and can’t walk a dog daily would be able to cope with them clearly needs their head testing!

Oh, I forgot, she’s a super hero 😂

Reactions: 25
When did she start drinking tea? Was it around the time she needed to advertise tea mugs? Because she made a big song and dance of not drinking it and how everyone thought it was weird when I first became aware of her three years ago…
Nothing is consistent apart from the constant Ribena. She made several stories all about only drinking squash from a bottle, now it’s tea and Tequila Rose. Like no shade or shame, but don’t make such a song and dance about not doing something to then go and do it anyway. It doesn’t make you relatable, it makes you a liar

Reactions: 16
Hi nusty trolls, I have walked the dogs, put two loads of washing on and painted the shed this morning. Didn't film any of it for the gram because I'm not a bleeping knob. ATV lovelies x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I did my bedding. Dried on the line (shock!!) and didn’t cry either. Is there something wrong with
Thread suggestion

Sophie Rose + Tequila Rose = chaise longue stain rose
Don't forget Shezzalonga? 😉😂

Does anyone else watch her stories and at the end yell "oh duck off" at their phone?

I luuurrve my stove. I just polish it all day.

I cook on mine all day. I cook three meals a day and I'm lucky if it gets shined in the evening.

All she does is brag! People are getting sick of it. I have a feeling this is going to be the beginning of the end
Well said 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only reasons you have your mojo back hinch...

Your management have told you that you are yesterdays news

Your money is depleting as quick as you can make it because you can't stop spending

You've tried to turn your account in to a house account because you hate cleaning, but your huns can't relate to that and unfollowing/coming to tattle as quickly as you can buy bots

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The life she portrays reminds me of the big glossy magazines you see while waiting in line at the grocery. You pick it up thinking, ahhh this is expensive, but there are a lot of pages so it must be good.

Then you open it and it's all ads, no interesting articles and everything is photoshopped and airbrushed. You just sigh and put it back.

That's how I feel when I watch her reels. No substance. No explaining what she's doing. No grit or depth. Just gloss on a fake fairytale life.
This is the best description of it. Those glossy magazines you would flick through back in 2008 waiting to see the doctor, before reading on phones became a thing. That’s how dated it all seems too.

Reminds me of a certain all pretence, middle class “yummy mummy” culture that was a thing back then.

Reactions: 23
I'd like to thank the nusty 🐔 who washed their nets yesterday. I've been influenced! Washed mine and cleaned the inside of the windows 🎉Unfortunately didn't have time to film it for the gram. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My teen gets up at 6am everyday because he found himself a job for the summer and has to catch a train everyday in order to get there on time. I’m so bloody proud of him and his work ethic. He also understands the value of money. Do you know what else he does when he gets home in the evening? He walks the dog! 🐶 If a teenager can do this, why can’t a millionaire with time on her hands and 24/7 support at home walk her dog? It’s a basic requirement.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.