Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes we haven't seen Rose yet, I reckon she's going to be wearing I'm going to be a big sister lol
Well joe & Stacey we’re at a hospital this week, joe carried an old lady inside because there were no wheelchairs. I did wonder if they were going for a scan maybe 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She could fit all those spices on one shelf 🤷‍♀️ Wouldn’t look good for the gram though I suppose
Or on the Lazy Susan meant for spices that she used for all 6 cans of soup. None of her storage makes any sense at all. So much wasted space 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if anyones seen on tt, a woman called Ann Russell. She’s realised a cleaning tip book. Called how to. Bet hinch is pissed lol

edit, how to clean everything
She’s brilliant. I had some stains a few weeks ago so I messaged her. She responded, it worked and she was genuinely lovely.

Reactions: 9
Nothing says a child's bedroom than a antler light fitting.
What the actual duck,
please give up the hideous styling Soph, you're wank at it 😳.
As for having a cupboard for your 5 in a row spice jars, never seen you put spices on your just rol, mugshotz at all.
#Liar #SuchATwat
The rank spiky mirror on the wall doesn’t even match with the theme of the room, looks bleeping weird

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m 5 hours she’s managed to show 3 rooms. I know she’s had more than 3 messages as my sil has sent her several licking her arse. Non of which have been shown. Surprise surprise. So are the messages the ones she sent herself or is it taking her that long to get through the trolls to find any nice ones.

Reactions: 11
Anyone got the joy of clean reply saying of course Hinch didn’t have any input into the new packaging for Fairy

The rank spiky mirror on the wall doesn’t even match with the theme of the room, looks bleeping weird
Guessing the deranged Hare picture is at The Tip😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, why make a point in saying you brought furniture from your old house? That's just what normal people do, you wasteful turnip!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can't wait to see Als bits and bobs home made dining table
Anyone got the joy of clean reply saying of course Hinch didn’t have any input into the new packaging for Fairy

Guessing the deranged Hare picture is at The Tip😂😂😂😂
It was in the last threads recap I think it's in this threads recap

Reactions: 3
Not a great ad for pickfords if they’ve managed to lose the clothes. We used a cheaper removal company and they provided wardrobe boxes we literally put our clothes in it they went in the van and then emptied them into the wardrobe as soon as we got there.
why does she have to try so hard to be relatable with this BS lies.
what has she been dressing ron in if she can’t find his clothes,? of course they’re not lost!!!
I’m so sick of these prerecords trying to make out that she’s not unpacked yet. Does it make the sheep like her more??
I’ve moved several times and unpacked completely in a weekend even when I was a single parent with 3 kids I managed fine also without any child care.
just admit it we’ve moved in and unpacked.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.