Mrs Hinch #577 Alpacas, hens, and now wants a pony? Animal lover?! No, just an absolute phoney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #577 Alpacas, hens, and now wants a pony? Animal lover?! No, just an absolute phoney.

Thank you to @Louanne for our new thread title. (Managed to shorten it just a little bit!)
As always, mark title suggestions with Thread Suggestion, keep them short and swear free.

This week marked the 4th anniversary of Mrs Hinch being officially Mrs Hinch (even though she copyrighted it much earlier).
She doesn't need much excuse to wheel out the wedding montage, so obviously out it came. And she actually told Jamie she loved him. Woo hoo hoo.

They must have had a night away (or a tend night away as she was online following huns) as we had two days of glorious silence to moan about her hens and Hen in the pen.

Friday morning she was back with a new face, clutching a hen. She then put it out there that she'd like a brand partnership with a poultry product producer. So relatable to 90% of the sheep!

Amongst all the moving, livestock handling and parenting, she had time to decant spices from labelled jars into labelled jars. All for decoration as we know she doesn't cook.
It begs the question though, what on earth is the pantry for if she's storing those spices in the kitchen cupboards?

Then time to apologise for pissing about decanting spices into jars, instead of unpacking and showing some actual moving content.
How to boost engagement and brag subtly? Why, a suggestions box of course!
This afternoon we were treated to a brag about Lens nursery, a brag about the dining room a brag about the bathroom and a brag about Ron's wardrobe.
Edit: and a snippet of the playroom as I was posting the new thread!
1. Poor Len is still living in a sepia nightmare devoid of development aiding colours.
2. Nice cushion pads to hide the fact that those aren't the original marketplace seats. Those got dissolved when she soaked them for 12 hours.
3. Apparently Gepetto is making a table out of old scraps of MDF and wood from the reno. Sure...
4. Someone's been using that bathroom. Why is the dressing gown cord tied onto the radiator that way if not?
5. Moved in but don't know where the clothes are to put them away. What are you all wearing then?
6. Child has no appropriate outdoor play area but that's okay because he has a few hundred Β£s worth of hats to tend play outside with.
7. Playroom continues to look like a fake outdoor hellscape. Uncanny valley vibes.

Finally, in a bit of a turn-around, Joy of Clean are now claiming Mrs Hinch is "heavily involved" in their product innovation. A little different to claims earlier this week that "Mrs Hinch did not have direct input into the design of our new packaging" πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Sophie Rose Do-Little needs therapy for animal hoarding.
Jimbob was on an anniversary promise, sorry fiddle.
Freda Fiddle Fingers is gutted they went to soft play and not swimming.
Bets are on on which animal will be next to appear at the farm, and how long it will be until the chickens go off to chicken people.

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 63
🎢 We're off to see the Hinches, the Hinches over at 'tend farm, all we have to do is follow the brick shhhlipped road to the Koi carp pond 🎢 🀣

I'm tit at rhymes and it was supposed to be in the style of Wizard of Oz πŸ˜‚ I'm sure one of our talented nusty hens can improve on my dire attempt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What sad sap messaged her to see in the wardrobesπŸ™„πŸ™„ convenient though coz she happened to have a hat storage yoke to show offπŸ™„ there is not enough eyerolls for her today 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
🎢 We're off to see the Hinches, the Hinches over at 'tend farm, all we have to do is follow the brick shhhlipped road to the Koi carp pond 🎢 🀣

I'm tit at rhymes and it was supposed to be in the style of Wizard of Oz πŸ˜‚ I'm sure one of our talented nusty hens can improve on my dire attempt!
So Hinch is going to Oz for a brain, Fiddle for lessons on how to use punctuation, and Jimbob, well I think we all know what he’s asking the Wizard for…

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I said she was going to do a floor mural when she showed the water, brick and grass floor vinyl, I never envisaged it would be that tit πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is old pa weeping Al making a snooker dining table?! Those lights make it look like a snooker room in a pub. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Screenshot_20220819-171539_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Is old pa weeping Al making a snooker dining table?! Those lights make it look like a snooker room in a pub. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

View attachment 1511932
We should think of pub namesπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

The Tend Rose and Princess crown πŸ‘‘

View attachment 1511932
Is your dad making a pool table🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Woohoo! I got a thread title! Thank you to all you nasty hens.
Who'd have thought something like this could happen to little old me?!?
Biggest thanks of course needs to go to my muse ... the biggest cock in our hen house - Sofa! All the vest!

As an added bonus, I've found comparison pictures of how Hinch sees herself to how we see her ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Thank you to @Louanne for our new thread title. (Managed to shorten it just a little bit!)
As always, mark title suggestions with Thread Suggestion, keep them short and swear free.

This week marked the 4th anniversary of Mrs Hinch being officially Mrs Hinch (even though she copyrighted it much earlier).
She doesn't need much excuse to wheel out the wedding montage, so obviously out it came. And she actually told Jamie she loved him. Woo hoo hoo.

They must have had a night away (or a tend night away as she was online following huns) as we had two days of glorious silence to moan about her hens and Hen in the pen.

Friday morning she was back with a new face, clutching a hen. She then put it out there that she'd like a brand partnership with a poultry product producer. So relatable to 90% of the sheep!

Amongst all the moving, livestock handling and parenting, she had time to decant spices from labelled jars into labelled jars. All for decoration as we know she doesn't cook.
It begs the question though, what on earth is the pantry for if she's storing those spices in the kitchen cupboards?

Then time to apologise for pissing about decanting spices into jars, instead of unpacking and showing some actual moving content.
How to boost engagement and brag subtly? Why, a suggestions box of course!
This afternoon we were treated to a brag about Lens nursery, a brag about the dining room a brag about the bathroom and a brag about Ron's wardrobe.
Edit: and a snippet of the playroom as I was posting the new thread!
1. Poor Len is still living in a sepia nightmare devoid of development aiding colours.
2. Nice cushion pads to hide the fact that those aren't the original marketplace seats. Those got dissolved when she soaked them for 12 hours.
3. Apparently Gepetto is making a table out of old scraps of MDF and wood from the reno. Sure...
4. Someone's been using that bathroom. Why is the dressing gown cord tied onto the radiator that way if not?
5. Moved in but don't know where the clothes are to put them away. What are you all wearing then?
6. Child has no appropriate outdoor play area but that's okay because he has a few hundred Β£s worth of hats to tend play outside with.
7. Playroom continues to look like a fake outdoor hellscape. Uncanny valley vibes.

Finally, in a bit of a turn-around, Joy of Clean are now claiming Mrs Hinch is "heavily involved" in their product innovation. A little different to claims earlier this week that "Mrs Hinch did not have direct input into the design of our new packaging" πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Sophie Rose Do-Little needs therapy for animal hoarding.
Jimbob was on an anniversary promise, sorry fiddle.
Freda Fiddle Fingers is gutted they went to soft play and not swimming.
Bets are on on which animal will be next to appear at the farm, and how long it will be until the chickens go off to chicken people.

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:
Amazing πŸ‘

The recaps and threads are getting better and better 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 10
That made me laugh out loud @Pumpkins1506
I'd missed the obvious that we'd all waste a cupboard on spices when we had a fecking PantryπŸ˜‚
Perhaps she doesn't want anyone to see what herbs she prefers,but she doesn't mind sharing her mug shots.

The Tend Rose and Princess crown πŸ‘‘

Is your dad making a pool table🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭
Soph used to frequent a pub known to the rest of us as the tit and Wankers.🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.