Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment I left on the hen rescue page got deleted and they blocked me! Stupid flockers
Most of Tattle will have been blocked by them by the end of the day! You’d think they’d love us nusty hens really!

Reactions: 15
So the whole wanting chickens is copied from PTWM not a long standing thing she has wanted since she was a girl?!
I’m not sure tbh. Maybe.. R has a few chickens.. she’s just as bad a Hinch though.

Back last year Rachaele posted about rescuing some chickens but not having a coop for them, one of her followers who lives in Leeds and has a business making wooden chicken houses offered to make and deliver one to Rachaele for free. When the chicken house was brought to her, she posted a series of stories seemingly belittling the lady, who had driven from Leeds to Devon during a heat wave, stating that she had directed her to the beach "because they don't have beaches in Leeds".

Reactions: 23
https://giphy.com/mcH0upG1TeEak

Reactions: 12
Her daddy always wanted chickens apparently.

Shame he’s nowhere to be seen……
Watch the boys grow up outside that's not happening anymore is it...where's the ride on mower as well? Is that in the employee's shed

Reactions: 28
Won’t be long until we get some sickly over the top montage of “Jamie booked us an overnight break at ………. Oh my god I can’t believe it guys, it’s amazing! I just love it”.

It’ll either be tomorrow when she gets home or part of her ‘Goodnight everyone’ shite (then details of where it is when she gets home.)

Rose petals and sickly ballads, eye fucking the camera or her staring into a field or something

She’s too predictable

Reactions: 25
And he’ll have been prepped to book the best room, not Floof it up like he did at Chewton Glen,

Reactions: 14
The wedding photos, to me at least, prove what an absolute bloody liar she is. It's not my style AT ALL, but that's obviously an expensive 'look at me' wedding dress. You simply don't wear a dress like that unless you want to be the centre of attention. So this whole 'poor little old me who suffers from anxiety, and who saved really hard for my house' act is shown to be complete fucking bollocks. There's money around (don't know if her dad paid for it, or if they did) and no way would you be a little shrinking violet in a giant expensive frock like that.

Reactions: 47
Just wanted to say - my laugh react is for the cat selling his collars on Depop, not your anxiety. I suffer badly myself, and can often barely leave the house. I hope your holiday is lovely and the panic attacks aren't too horrendous x

Reactions: 18
It’s Jamie’s new job, social media coordinator for BHWT.

Her daddy always wanted chickens apparently.

Shame he’s nowhere to be seen……
he’s gone to the pallet people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Boobs up, pulled in at the waist and command attention hair! Shit load of hair extensions, fake tan and lashes……no anxiety at all!!

She can’t use the ‘I have good days and bad days’ with it either. Even a ‘good’ day you wouldn’t draw attention to yourself never mind dress up as a barbie tree topper

Reactions: 27
Looks like a facepalm to me

We have OSCR in Scotland who the charities have to submit a return to, they would regulate and keep an eye on something like this. i imagine there’s similar in England?
Yes it is, which is why I’m surprised it’s so much!

Reactions: 6
And with genuine mental health, you can’t predict what day you will have.
The build up to something like that could be enough to break you.

Reactions: 29
Shame she didn’t change the ‘us humans’ to ‘we humans’ - again excellent grammar from a best selling author

Reactions: 12
totally agree. She looks like a traveller on her wedding day (nothing wrong with that) but the difference is they embrace that and love the Dress and attention. Sopha claims she’s sooo shy such bullshit!

Reactions: 28
Wonder what she'll scramble to post now seen as SSS has posted about her limited edition dove stuff

Reactions: 10
Just for future reference Soph ALOT is not a word. Thought she’d know this being a top aufor and all that!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.