Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to say Vulva aren’t doing a giveaway just for her followers, they are doing a giveaway on their own Instagram. Tells more lies than Pinocchio that woman
Exactly my thoughts! She’s only started this fad of claiming to be ‘thinking of her followers’ when it comes to free gifts because SSS does this when she’s gifted stuff

Reactions: 17
If they are rescue they will be a hybrid variety known as lohman brown bred cos they lay incredibly well (killing themselves in the process but don’t let that put people off their omelettes!) and you are spot on that atm she probably can’t tell them apart until they develop personalities and feather up more, they will often have a different shade of brown. Usually people put coloured leg rings on to tell them apart.

We name ours, but Supreme, Jalfrezi, Nugget and Bhuna just don’t rhyme so no good for her.
We have a nugget too! the rest of our girls are Tikka, little pecker, Kevin, Bluebell and Claudio 🐔🐔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another week, another brag.

When are the sheep going to wise up to this cretin? Maybe when the cost of living crisis really hits and they can no longer afford to line her pockets?

Reactions: 14
Went shopping and for lunch with the husband today, he spotted the Hinch cookware in Tesco and pretended to be interested in it as he knows I dislike her. It led to a discussion over lunch about how ridiculous I think it is for someone to bring out a ‘cookware range’ (and other stuff) when it bears no association with what that person is ‘known for’. Hubby laughed and said it shouldn’t ‘boil my piss’ - I told him it was as stupid as Frankie Boyle bringing out a kids clothing range, but he still didn’t get our Tattle views!!

Reactions: 16
Has to have a tend pond because SSS has a pool… still no pool down at the inch funny (not) farm

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has to have a tend pond because SSS has a pool… still no pool down at the inch funny (not) farm
Hinch is going for a hot tub but SS has one of those tucked up her sleeve and will probably get it upgraded just in time to match!

• Haha
Oh Jesus. Oh god. What on earth is that flooring monstrosity in the boyyyssszzzz playroom ?! Stylishhhhh.

Of course, it must remind them of the time they all went for a walk in the woods (to collect Amazon bought sticks to make a wooden heart) when they came across a koi pond in the woods and decided to become fish people which she then flushed down the bog.

I see you’re really busy flirting with the workmen creating content, while your husband is parenting your children again. Don’t forget it’s your wedding anniversary very soon hunnayyyy. Soon be time to show the photos of YOU in your Big Fat Gypsy Wedding dress for the 346thtime.

What a sad little life you lead, Sophie Rose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Koi carp floor in a woodland theme room? I see the drugs have stopped working then 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t think she’ll get a pool, too much like hard work with the boys, definitely more a luxury hot tub and pergola, so she can be all shy hiding her boobs again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think they have enough space for a pool now. Not unless the alpacas enjoy going for a dip. 💦
I think a hot tub is way more likely, she mentioned one before and as we know with Sophie Rose, whatever she wants, she gets.

Reactions: 16
Urgh, one of my friends has just posted this on her IG in the hopes of winning a Hunch-esque Vulva driveway. Thats her well and truly off the Christmas card list!!
Screenshot_20220816-154115_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
None of this house and interior makes any sense
It’s like she has had a whole personality transplant as this house us miles away from how greyskull looked!
I know you do change things up abit when you move etc but this is all just too weird
All these people with greyskull looking homes that finally managed to pay for it all and now look they gotta start from scratch again
Why can’t they the sheep see she is a businesswomen through and through

Reactions: 18
Could this woman troll her own children any more?! Mummaz needs her animals in the garden so you can have an outdoor feemed playroom and mummaz cba to look after fish so here’s a plastic mat with some printed on….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Could this woman troll her own children any more?! Mummaz needs her animals in the garden so you can have an outdoor feemed playroom and mummaz cba to look after fish so here’s a plastic mat with some printed on….
There not fish people remember
The last lot went to fish people

• Haha
I don’t think they have enough space for a pool now. Not unless the alpacas enjoy going for a dip. 💦
I think a hot tub is way more likely, she mentioned one before and as we know with Sophie Rose, whatever she wants, she gets.
There's a secret garden area, only shown once. Definitely big enough🤔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.