Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what. I just can’t anymore. I don’t care about her bragging house, I don’t care about those buck toothed bastards and now we have beaked bampots. She fills me with a weird rage. I love coming here for the bantz but even reading here is making my teeth itch. She’s living a fake life with a fake farm, with a fake marriage (they ain’t happy) and she’s a fake mother (fiddle & JimBob do it until she needs a Disney photo).
Maybe that's why they have kept Castle Greyskull, Jamie will have somewhere to live if their marriage doesn't work out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm assuming he was solo then because his boss babe business wife has a v busy day doing 'content', replying to emails and gazing at her new gifted driveway?!
Nah she went for a mcflurry on her own after working so hard having to do an activity with her kids for an hour

• Haha
Not a parent so please forgive me if I’m being ignorant…
It just seems really unsafe to have “water” on the floor that the boys can walk over/jump on

how does that teach them to respect actual water and to understand it’s dangers??

Reactions: 32
It just seems really unsafe to have “water” on the floor that the boys can walk over/jump on

how does that teach them to respect actual water and to understand it’s dangers??
I have this same thing when people have chalkboard walls and cupboard doors. I always think "How are you expecting them to know which walls/doors should and shouldn't be written on?"
Makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 22
Flirting again? You've only been married 5 minutes, if you're bored already it's not a good sign Sloth.
Their whole marriage seems like a massive bore. I don’t usually judge because everyone is different and things can be different behind closed doors, but there is just absolutely nothing between the two of them. You don’t need to be snogging the face off each other to have a visible spark.

Reactions: 18
Please can a real interior designer and step in! What has a winter woodland theme and what looks like a tropical fish pond got in common? Which Pinterest site did she see this together? She has zero taste.

Oh and flirting with workmen, filming it and sharing it publicly is not a good look for a married mum. These workmen must see her filtered self on Instagram and take a second look when she opens the front door to them

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sigh. That playroom. Why not create a raised/sunken seating or reading corner so it at least looks like a pond, not just a random corner of lino.

There are so many possibilities for fun playroom ideas when you've got a chunk of money to throw at it. It could have been an amazing space that could grow with them but instead she has the creativity of a dust mite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Her driveway is nothing special in all honesty it just looks like the tarmac has been heavily filtered.
‘Easy to clean’ and proceeds to sweep a few leaves… we’ll I hate to break it to you Hinch, you can sweep tarmac too!
She’s a knobjockey

also. No words for that pond corner🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I must be in the wrong business if these driveway people can afford to give one to Hinch and one to their followers 🤔

Reactions: 17
What the hell is that floor LMAOOOOO

And what the duck have I just watched? I actually cringed so bad then

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No but that pond carpet has me howling. This is because they literally will not be allowed outside. I'm surprised she hasn't got soft play equipment built in there so they never have to leave the house
She’s 100% gonna do that one day. Have you seen Gary Beadles??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just to say Vulva aren’t doing a giveaway just for her followers, they are doing a giveaway on their own Instagram. Tells more lies than Pinocchio that woman

Reactions: 26
I've not been keeping with this thread or Hinch's Insta at all. Just wondered, has she mentioned about receiving any extra help yet around the pretend farm? If she hasn't, surely her followers are going to realise that Hinch's Insta life isn't all it seems. She has that huge house to clean, two toddlers, Henry, the alpacas and chickens to look after, the massive garden too. Then I know people like to say she doesn't work but filming Insta, editing and reels does take up time, along with all of the background stuff she does... Is she really going to keep on pretending she does it all.. she used to imply ages ago that Jamie did hardly anything or that he was out of the house of business. She will have a cleaner and gardener at least.

Reactions: 20
Just to say Vulva aren’t doing a giveaway just for her followers, they are doing a giveaway on their own Instagram. Tells more lies than Pinocchio that woman
Exactly as if it was for her surely the t&cs would stipulate they must also follow her in order to enter her tend giveaway

Reactions: 11
Poor Ian will be put in the dungeon for saying "thank you for giving them to me" lol she snapped the camera off then! "No iaannn I wasshh tending it wasshh all your idearr so I don't have to putt AD!!!!"

• Haha

She literally is dumbo the elephant! 🤪

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.