Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what. I just can’t anymore. I don’t care about her bragging house, I don’t care about those buck toothed bastards and now we have beaked bampots. She fills me with a weird rage. I love coming here for the bantz but even reading here is making my teeth itch. She’s living a fake life with a fake farm, with a fake marriage (they ain’t happy) and she’s a fake mother (fiddle & JimBob do it until she needs a Disney photo). Shes got a fake face with no nostrils, filters everything to death. Yet her stupid sheep clap like trained monkeys ‘YoU dEsErVe It SoPh’. Why? Shes fleeced you all and will continue to do so. Gets away with everything. I like we’re seeing more newbies over here but St Sophie of Snow Whiteville is gonna be about for a while yet sadly. Teacup pigs next. Meanwhile the boys get 5” of patchy grass and tenko towers to play.
i hear ya @Spacemonkey1972 but a read of the daily fail comments especially last night helped me realise how massively unpopular she actually is. I can’t get my head around the imbalance of fairness when it comes to her not having to worry about a lot of the things most of us are frantic about at the moment. But she’s paid the price of her kids privacy, any self respect/respect from others who will recognise her or her name in future, and most likely her marriage - once the wheels fall off and the contracts stop coming, she’ll undoubtedly throw Jamie under the bus for sympathy becasue she’s a narcissistic mean girl. I don’t follow her Insta and I left fb ages ago - the screenshots here keep me up to date as needed but some SM-free time can be really refreshing if you’re feeling so overwhelmed. Sending love and here if you need 😘

Reactions: 38
She won't have scraps anyway as they don't come out of Charlie Bingham or Mugshot packets 😂
Any chicken owners able to confirm if canned sweetcorn would be ok? Or even fresh corn on the cob, or any freshly bought vegetable?
The scraps rule is to do with contamination from meat, think back to mad cow disease, chickens aren’t pets but livestock as you eat their
produce, so yes things bought specifically for them like vegetables can be given, but not things prepared in a kitchen where there is meat.

That said corn isn’t a great idea atm cos it warms them up and in this heat…but guess who gave her birds a whole sackful….

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think these are ex barn hens which are kept until about 18 months as they lay so well. They can’t just switch off laying and it is quite likely they have laid that last night or this morning. She’s getting everything else wrong but us Tattlers are fair and I don’t think the egg is bullshit. Her surprise discovery of it is though…
That's fine. Just doesn't surprise me if she made it up like does everything else

Reactions: 9
I'm howling. Hinch will be sat scrolling this thread writing everything down she's learning from you lot
JayyyyMEEEEE did you know this?
JayyyMEEEEEEEEEEE stop cutting up the hens lettuce near the bacon your frying for your 8th sandwich this morning you fat bastard, it's bleeping illegal.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
She won't have scraps anyway as they don't come out of Charlie Bingham or Mugshot packets 😂
Any chicken owners able to confirm if canned sweetcorn would be ok? Or even fresh corn on the cob, or any freshly bought vegetable?
The only thing she’ll have is broc

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we maybe all agree on that if she didn’t make it up, she had an egg ready to ‘find’ just in case, as that post this morning was going to happen regardless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Tomorrow she will
Open the hen house and there will be some egg, spinach, spaghetti hoop and grated cheese concoction waiting in there on a bamboo plate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
So hinches chickens won't lay daily then ? But their first morning home they leave her a egg, bit too perfect, no..

Are they very nippy with people ? Cos we all know hinch will have Ronnie inside the coop feeding them. He's allowed near the alpacas alone so it's no surprise
The breed they are they will still lay a lot and throughout the year unlike pure breeds or bantams (I have 7 atm and get 2 eggs a day of lucky, when I had rescues I would have been getting 5) but the fact they lay so much means they won’t live long, it literally drains them every time they form an egg shell, this why I prefer keeping ones that lay less.

They are unlikely to hurt the kids, it’s only cockerels that attack, they will just run away, that said battery hens tend to be greedy so their love can be bought (remind anyone of a fat spaniel?)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The only thing she’ll have is broc
Broc and cherry toms all round xoxoxo

The breed they are they will still lay a lot and throughout the year unlike pure breeds or bantams (I have 7 atm and get 2 eggs a day of lucky, when I had rescues I would have been getting 5) but the fact they lay so much means they won’t live long, it literally drains them every time they form an egg shell, this why I prefer keeping ones that lay less.

They are unlikely to hurt the kids, it’s only cockerels that attack, they will just run away, that said battery hens tend to be greedy so their love can be bought (remind anyone of a fat spaniel?)
Interestinggggg!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have we got a screenshot or was it spoken that Hinch wants to feed them scraps. Illegal by Defra and proof the stupid cow Hasn’t done her research. I wonder what TBHT would think now about her having those hens🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
It has not been mentioned by Hinch at all to be fair to her. Besides, scraps aren’t content worthy. It’s got to be perfect for the gram

Last edited:
Ashley James is giving amazing content as an absolutely hideous neglectful mum who is more self-obsessed than Soph if anyone wants a break from Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These were the chickens that I rehomed from BHWT trust in exactly the circumstances claimed by Hinch, as well as the feathers look at the colour and size of their combs that comes from the lack of daylight, look at the claws on them that is because they haven’t been able to scratch, hers might be rescue but they are not ex barn hens
2628E5A2-77A9-48BA-AEF9-29C7D29F435B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
These were the chickens that I rehomed from BHWT trust in exactly the circumstances claimed by Hinch, as well as the feathers look at the colour and size of their combs that comes from the lack of daylight, look at the claws on them that is because they haven’t been able to scratch, hers might be rescue but they are not ex barn hensView attachment 1499907
This is a photo shared by BHWT yesterday of hens being homed. Most seem to have more feathers than I was expecting x

FDD5F76E-B05D-43DB-9289-57C7DF235501.jpeg

Reactions: 29
I’ll shut up about hens now, I just love my girls and the thought of her being a hen expert f**ks me off (I also have a healthy weight spaniel who sleeps in a dog crate but for some reason her treatment of Henry doesn’t make me so angry 😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The scraps rule is to do with contamination from meat, think back to mad cow disease, chickens aren’t pets but livestock as you eat their
produce, so yes things bought specifically for them like vegetables can be given, but not things prepared in a kitchen where there is meat.

That said corn isn’t a great idea atm cos it warms them up and in this heat…but guess who gave her birds a whole sackful….
So basically her corn (other than it bring wrong time of year and potentially unbalacing their nutrition given they'll choose to eat that over feed until they are full) is fine providing it basically never makes it into her home/kitchen? It sounds as though it cannot even enter her kitchen for storage, homegrown should be fed directly without entering, etc. and to avoid any risk of contamination, this also sounds as though you essentially be expected to shop for it separately/transport it separately too (obviously most people separate meats, etc. anyway but the rules make it sound as though she couldn't nip out and carry it back in beside a pint of milk, etc). Wow!

Attachments

Ahh I remember the teshco tomato, I was just a lurker here back then I remember being absolutely gobsmacked she’d done that😂
I’m just surprised that egg wasn’t golden this morning if I’m honest 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.