Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s been given hens that have had a least some respite care since being rescued and they’re mature enough to be laying, you can tell by the size of the wattles and crowns but I wouldn’t put anything past her - it was tomato gate that brought me here!

Also, the hens are all Ps and the WWs are Rs - is that because the whole thing is a PR stunt?! 🤑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I'm no hen expert but do they lay eggs that quickly?! Just seems weird that as soon as she gets them home, there's an egg
I think these are ex barn hens which are kept until about 18 months as they lay so well. They can’t just switch off laying and it is quite likely they have laid that last night or this morning. She’s getting everything else wrong but us Tattlers are fair and I don’t think the egg is bullshit. Her surprise discovery of it is though…

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think we get the point that the eggs can be clean, interesting to know. I always assumed they'd come out dirty but I know naff all about chickens (until now cos of this thread 🤯) and that they can indeed lay an egg 12 hours after a stressful move, again not something I'd assumed so that's interesting too - but it's the fact this woman put a bleeping tesco tomato in her patch and claimed it as her own LMAOOOOO
And how perfect was that content in her head, opening their coop on their first morning waking up at tend farm, and boom, you're welcomed by a fresh egg. Oh ma gawddddddddddddd girlsssss fankoooooo did you lay mummaz an egg.
Come on! I know it's very possible, but I don't believe that's an egg from her chickens. Will we see eggs laid by the eastenders clan? Yes. But today? No

And if it is real then it you didn't lie so bleeping much hinch, we wouldn't be questioning you. Tomato saga 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I actually believe that the egg was laid by one of those hens.

However I do NOT believe that was the first time she'd seen the egg though.

If you look very closely you can see the hens rolling their eyes as she opens the door for the umpteenth time 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 99
You know what. I just can’t anymore. I don’t care about her bragging house, I don’t care about those buck toothed bastards and now we have beaked bampots. She fills me with a weird rage. I love coming here for the bantz but even reading here is making my teeth itch. She’s living a fake life with a fake farm, with a fake marriage (they ain’t happy) and she’s a fake mother (fiddle & JimBob do it until she needs a Disney photo). Shes got a fake face with no nostrils, filters everything to death. Yet her stupid sheep clap like trained monkeys ‘YoU dEsErVe It SoPh’. Why? Shes fleeced you all and will continue to do so. Gets away with everything. I like we’re seeing more newbies over here but St Sophie of Snow Whiteville is gonna be about for a while yet sadly. Teacup pigs next. Meanwhile the boys get 5” of patchy grass and tenko towers to play.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
We all knew using the paparazzi knocking on neighbours doors for stories was bollocks anyway, the narcissistic bimbo just wanted a bigger house and more but, had a bit more confirmation about that this morning!

I asked my friend who’s husband works with the big newspapers to do some snooping for me! NONE of them ever approached any neighbours for a story. In his words “She’s not famous, it would be a waste of money. They also don’t do that with Celebrities, they find their hotspots and tip offs by the public, if the press were looking for stories on her there would be photos of her out and about but there isn’t. She’s not in their scope. Any articles published are paid for by them or by their management team and will use photos she has posted so her claims are false. It could be a local newspaper to her but it is not any of the UK big companies”.

We all knew that anyway but it’s so nice to hear it from someone with inside knowledge 😂
I have never believed she was being followed by any journalist. She's a nobody.

If the stories about her falling out with her neighbours was a lie, she could complain or contact the press but I've not seen her do that. Why not? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Screenshot_20220815-102553_Chrome.jpg

I also wasn't around when she got the house extended but in her stories, there was one about her getting the "H" in the bricks and how "we're not going anywhere guysssch." That seemed like a dig at someone, most likely her neighbour. Defiantly getting a H to mark her territory and remind them she won't be forced out. If there was a spat with the neighbours, I think it was Mrs Hinch aggravating the situation. I can't wait for the day a neighbour comes and spills the tea.

Screenshot_20220307-211255_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think these are ex barn hens which are kept until about 18 months as they lay so well. They can’t just switch off laying and it is quite likely they have laid that last night or this morning. She’s getting everything else wrong but us Tattlers are fair and I don’t think the egg is bullshit. Her surprise discovery of it is though…
I love reading info from people who know what they're talking about. I love learning new stuff when it comes to animals and what not, but I still don't believe that egg was from her. I'll believe it during the week but even then they may only lay 1 egg a day each (that's what I've heard? That they only lay one a day? 2 at the very most? Again I know duck all) so she'll wake up to some eggs one day but she'll add 6 from her own fridge to make her chickens look like magical chickens. It's the lies she does. It makes her very UNbelievable.
She's a natural born LIAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reactions: 28
It’s not surprising that her hens have laid, like I said earlier battery hens are bred to lay every day at first which is why they don’t live very long, the strange mark is a sign that they are low on calcium and the shell is not a good quality. That said I suspect that she collected a spare egg yesterday from the rescue people (there will have been some laid in the pens while they were waiting to be collected) just because it is unusual for them to lay so early in the morning

But there is no way they are battery chickens from a barn like she claims, Google images if you want to see what I’m talking about. Their combs are too small and far too red and they have too many feathers, BHWT also rehome ex free range birds and sometimes organic girls and I suspect they have made sure that she has far more heathy hens.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t care how close you are to your mum, absolutely any man ever would be fucked off with his wife’s mum hanging around 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 61
You know what. I just can’t anymore. I don’t care about her bragging house, I don’t care about those buck toothed bastards and now we have beaked bampots. She fills me with a weird rage. I love coming here for the bantz but even reading here is making my teeth itch. She’s living a fake life with a fake farm, with a fake marriage (they ain’t happy) and she’s a fake mother (fiddle & JimBob do it until she needs a Disney photo). Shes got a fake face with no nostrils, filters everything to death. Yet her stupid sheep clap like trained monkeys ‘YoU dEsErVe It SoPh’. Why? Shes fleeced you all and will continue to do so. Gets away with everything. I like we’re seeing more newbies over here but St Sophie of Snow Whiteville is gonna be about for a while yet sadly. Teacup pigs next. Meanwhile the boys get 5” of patchy grass and tenko towers to play.
Beaked Bampots!! Winner, winner, Mum’s roast dinner! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As ever, it's the boys I feel sorry for. As sure as night follows day, that egg is going to be put into some awful 'quick and easy' lunch concoction that she will pretend the boys laaaave. All she needs now is an animal that lays grated cheese and the witch is sorted

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I love reading info from people who know what they're talking about. I love learning new stuff when it comes to animals and what not, but I still don't believe that egg was from her. I'll believe it during the week but even then they may only lay 1 egg a day each (that's what I've heard? That they only lay one a day? 2 at the very most? Again I know duck all) so she'll wake up to some eggs one day but she'll add 6 from her own fridge to make her chickens look like magical chickens. It's the lies she does. It makes her very UNbelievable.
She's a natural born LIAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm with you. Normally I roll my eyes at Tattlers reaching beyond the truth to catch her out but it's just a bit too perfect.
I'll concede that they may lay the first night in a new home. Totally accept they lay clean eggs from experience.
It's the massive big mark on the egg that could well just be a flaw in the shell but it's just too coincidental for a woman who pretended she picked a Tesco cherry tomato from a plant in the garden.
She's got form for this which is what makes it hard to believe.

Reactions: 34
It’s not surprising that her hens have laid, like I said earlier battery hens are bred to lay every day at first which is why they don’t live very long, the strange mark is a sign that they are low on calcium and the shell is not a good quality. That said I suspect that she collected a spare egg yesterday from the rescue people (there will have been some laid in the pens while they were waiting to be collected) just because it is unusual for them to lay so early in the morning

But there is no way they are battery chickens from a barn like she claims, Google images if you want to see what I’m talking about. Their combs are too small and far too red and they have too many feathers, BHWT also rehome ex free range birds and sometimes organic girls and I suspect they have made sure that she has far more heathy hens.
OK now your comment makes it sound more believable. Collecting an egg from the rescue people.

How old would you say hinches chickens are???? (has she even told us? I don't take much of what she says in) how long do chickens even live?

I was never this interested in the alpacas, I'm finding the chicken chat so interesting and quite therapeutic to read with a coffee as my kids play 😂 I feel a bit sad for being so interested actually , but they're very cute!

I'm with you. Normally I roll my eyes at Tattlers reaching beyond the truth to catch her out but it's just a bit too perfect.
I'll concede that they may lay the first night in a new home. Totally accept they lay clean eggs from experience.
It's the massive big mark on the egg that could well just be a flaw in the shell but it's just too coincidental for a woman who pretended she picked a Tesco cherry tomato from a plant in the garden.
She's got form for this which is what makes it hard to believe.
See that's the issue, she lies SO much. A really concerning amount actually, and the tomato situation was just 🤯
She makes it very hard to believe. It's only her own fault though!!!!

Reactions: 42
OK now your comment makes it sound more believable. Collecting an egg from the rescue people.

How old would you say hinches chickens are???? (has she even told us? I don't take much of what she says in) how long do chickens even live?

I was never this interested in the alpacas, I'm finding the chicken chat so interesting and quite therapeutic to read with a coffee as my kids play 😂 I feel a bit sad for being so interested actually , but they're very cute!
They will be 18 months old, the reason for this is that chickens at that age start to lay bigger eggs but not as often (5 times a week rather than daily) so they aren’t as profitable for the farmers and they dispatch them (generally cat food) but the hen will still have 2 years or so of eggs in them.
I love my girls to bits but they aren’t cute trust me, they are mini dinosaurs, I once found a rats nest full of babies and before I could even think what to do they had devoured them 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

After working in a battery hen place over 30 years ago (I was 13 and times were different in the late 80s) I would agree that these are no ex-battery farm hens. They are too aesthetically pleasing, a battery hen would be half the weight and smaller (due to the caged conditions) come with lots of health issues and barely any feathers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Totally agree, chickens way better than the alpacas. I think Hinch has realised this too - none of her sheep can get alpacas, but they might be able to get hens

Reactions: 30
They will be 18 months old, the reason for this is that chickens at that age start to lay bigger eggs but not as often (5 times a week rather than daily) so they aren’t as profitable for the farmers and they dispatch them (generally cat food) but the hen will still have 2 years or so of eggs in them.
I love my girls to bits but they aren’t cute trust me, they are mini dinosaurs, I once found a rats nest full of babies and before I could even think what to do they had devoured them 🤢
So hinches chickens won't lay daily then ? But their first morning home they leave her a egg, bit too perfect, no..

Are they very nippy with people ? Cos we all know hinch will have Ronnie inside the coop feeding them. He's allowed near the alpacas alone so it's no surprise

Reactions: 20
Have we got a screenshot or was it spoken that Hinch wants to feed them scraps. Illegal by Defra and proof the stupid cow Hasn’t done her research. I wonder what TBHT would think now about her having those hens🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She won't have scraps anyway as they don't come out of Charlie Bingham or Mugshot packets 😂
Any chicken owners able to confirm if canned sweetcorn would be ok? Or even fresh corn on the cob, or any freshly bought vegetable?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.