Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The BHWT has no issue with the photograph

Hello, it’s quite clear this photo was taken under supervision. The dog is not being left in the run with the hens on his own. We have no issues with this.
I just. I can't. The person running their socials has no clue. It doesn't matter if someone is there with him, he's a foot away from it. How the duck is she going to intervene if he grabs hold of that chicken?

Reactions: 39
Even if you were really confident that your dog could be mixed with chickens:
1. You would never do that on day 2 of any new animal arriving. They need to figure out their new environment and safe spaces
2. Especially not rescue animals
3. When you did decide to introduce two animals where there was potential for disaster, no matter how friendly the dog is, you would be closely supervising and not ducking filming it for the gram the first time

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I just. I can't. The person running their socials has no clue. It doesn't matter if someone is there with him, he's a foot away from it. How the duck is she going to intervene if he grabs hold of that chicken?
The BHWT are right up her arse.

Reactions: 32
Just thinking, if Jamienonob was to flirt with women the way she flirts with all the workmen, she would make his life hell... alright more than she does already. It's like...I can do whatever I want as I am bringing in the money! She makes me puke!
She got a good few days worth of content when he “dream” spoke to another woman and likes her perfume !

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Hello, it’s quite clear this photo was taken under supervision. The dog is not being left in the run with the hens on his own. We have no issues with this.
Wow, these folk that condone her actions are a disgrace. This makes me rage 😡 under supervision, she has a phone in her bleeping hand and Henry could split second dive for that chicken. Bastards the lot of them

• Heart
Reactions: 28

BHWT is clearly ran by a pack of thick hinchers. Disgraceful 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That Hen charity need to stop sucking on Hinch’s flaps. They’re embarrassing themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She leaves her kids and bleeping alpacas half a garden away, she’s not going to think twice about leaving Henry and the chickens alone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone on the post has suggested she writes kids books because they'll love it....further idiots replying on what a great idea it is. There's no bleeping hope for these braindead souls

TESCHO EXCLUSIVE
Once upon a time I had a fat bleeping dog. He ate all the animals on the farm from the stress of not being walked since being 8 weeks old. The end

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Someone on the post has suggested she writes kids books because they'll love it....further idiots replying on what a great idea it is. There's no bleeping hope for these braindead souls
Ffs. No.

The Not a Farm.

This is Hen.
Hen loves Pam.
Hen loves Ren and Len.
ALOT.
Be kind.
Be kind like Hen.
Mum says said I'm speshul and I can write a book.
So I did!
I can write good.

These are my three woolly wankers 🙊
They like me.
I am their mummaz.
They love carrots fresh from Morri-, Tes-, my farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

New thread. I'm almost reaching my limit with this woman right now.
I’ll tag back in on threads xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So she wants a donkey next 🙄 where the duck is she going to put that
View attachment 1504142
Perhaps the animals could teach you that a lot is two words hunnay. Best selling author

That floor fitting guy seems like a grade A bleep. Driving (or at least in control of a vehicle) and more interested in filming himself for the gram, and not wearing a seatbelt.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.