Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely curious as to what these hens will look like. My kids primary school has rescued chickens & when they arrive they look like shite; scrawny, lacking in feathers & just generally a bit unwell. They even sent a text home saying some of the comments online have noted that the hens look a bit unwell, they are fine, just had a hard life.

Nothing that a few months of good care cant sort but certainly not “gram ready” for Sofas purrrrrfict life. Oh and the kids were actually allowed to name them, you know because not all adults have to control every narrative & not let kids have some say.

Reactions: 30
I’m predicting trollomon leaps online tomorrow out of her wedding bubble to share photos of her kids at the wedding to absolutely trump the tit out of some chickens.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
There is no way she is going to be looking after those chickens all by herself, they seem like such hard work & take my hat off to anyone who has them, she can’t even look after her own kids without someone else being there to hold her hand.
They are very sweet little animals, have so much character and it I very rewarding rescuing them and seeing them flourish and their lovely personalities develop. It is very hard work though, your garden turns into a crappy quagmire in the winter and they can develop little health issues which a lot of vets are not really interested in dealing with. She should really learn to deal with these herself but we all know she won't.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've spotted that, theory is that despite being slim and given that's down to a gastric band rather than diet, she's really unhealthy. She eats shite, it's all ready meals, takeaways, Maccy D's, crisps etc, she doesn't exercise and is not very active with the boys either, her POV is basically filming them from a sofa.
I don’t think the fags help either 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nearly £1000 for that chicken coop. Although now she has tagged them they’ll probably refund her.

why not sort out an area for the kids to play outside?? Get them some play equipment???

• Wow
Reactions: 34
just finished 4 long days at my tend work I have lots to catch up on! hope you nusty hens are all good 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wooo! Just drove past her house on way into town!! Wondered where it was! Such a busy road!

Catching up but todays random thought of the day isn’t it weird not funny haha funny weirrrrrrrd that Ronnie loved Blippi so much she covered her Range Rover in flour and water like Blippi yet not a single bleeping thing related to Blippi has been seen anywhere ever 🤔
Here’s the video for any newbie trolls to see.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I really do and there’s been so much here that’s made me smile as you’re all fairly dry witted too, plus it’s almost quite grounding to read here and not feel like I’m the one that’s unable to keep up with the influencers - you all point out the inconsistencies that help me realise they are lying/manipulating and we’re all fighting a day at a time. the journos and ‘influenzas’ are not the norm and they all have to look in the mirror each day which is the thing I really can’t comprehend!
I so understand why you might feel jealous of Mrs Hinch.

I mean, she’s married to Roland Rat - Superstar! (aka Jamie Hinch - just bizarre)

BCFDAEEA-90BD-41E9-A2AD-AD57E60FF1FD.jpeg

She’s an amazing artist

3325EA60-4491-49E4-A42A-EF0305680727.jpeg

And her culinary skills are exemplary

8ED8FAF3-3654-460D-9C0D-775D9B4142A6.jpeg

It is no wonder that the shoppers think we’re jealous!

(Hope this makes you laugh just a tiny bit xxx)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Nearly £1000 for that chicken coop. Although now she has tagged them they’ll probably refund her.

why not sort out an area for the kids to play outside?? Get them some play equipment???
Because she couldn't give a toss about her kids. Hope that helps 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So it’s been glorious sunshine today as she’s fannying around in a chicken coop with a three year old.
Does she do anything ‘normal’ with those two boys?!
As a mum of two young children she’s neither normal or relatable. I dislike using ‘normal’ but hinch isn’t 😂😂

Reactions: 20
So it’s been glorious sunshine today as she’s fannying around in a chicken coop with a three year old.
Does she do anything ‘normal’ with those two boys?!
As a mum of two young children she’s neither normal or relatable. I dislike using ‘normal’ but hinch isn’t 😂😂
They go to soft play I’m thank yoooo very much nusty Arsenalhole

• Haha
I’m wondering what’s further apart, the coop from the house or the bedside drawers from the bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I so understand why you might feel jealous of Mrs Hinch.

I mean, she’s married to Roland Rat - Superstar! (aka Jamie Hinch - just bizarre)

View attachment 1496019

She’s an amazing artist

View attachment 1496038

And her culinary skills are exemplary

View attachment 1496043

It is no wonder that the shoppers think we’re jealous!

(Hope this makes you laugh just a tiny bit xxx)
Farkinell he’s ugly. I mean I knew he wasn’t spesh and all, but this pic is quease inducing.

ETA - and those ‘bouquet’ cakes. Seriously? REALLY?

• Haha
The way she said ‘Dengie’ 🥲.

i wonder if she’ll actually show the hens at first… they can be a bit of a mess.

I hope she never considers a pony… she’s going to suffer when she has to deal with the 💩 and rats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cannot wait to see her clean the hen coop out!! 😂She’ll have to show it Atleast once then it will be left to the “staff”
Currently sat in my sisters garden and the neighbours at the back have some chickens think the dog got too near them and they were making a right racket!! If this happens with hers they’ll soon go to the “hen people” for being too noisy.

Also mentioned to my sisters other half about a cleaner on Instagram who now has aplacas and hens his first response was alpacas are notorious for being uncontrollable and unpredictable. I said yeh but it’s fine she lets her son who is the same age as your daughter roam free with them without close supervision, don’t think I’ve ever seen him so shocked 😂
Edit to add just asked another neighbour what happened……the dog got in and killed 2 chickens 🥺

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.