Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1F861A8B-9EC9-475E-9B18-6593F3F18779.jpeg

duck YOU HINCH - YOURE A bleeping CON-WOMAN AND YOU DESERVE ALL THAT WILL COME YOUR WAY. duck THE duck OFF AND ONCE YOU GET THERE, KEEP bleeping GOING.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
All these articles writing as if it’s a random family moving in when it’s more likely her sister, so basically she gets to keep Greyskull, it’s not some amazing act of kond kindness where she literally ‘gives away’ the house to strangers 🙄🙄

Generous Mrs Hinch my arse. Never even done a giveaway for her sycophants.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m sorry for losing it 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I’m having to sell any jewellery etc I don’t use, and next will be selling the house - currently mortgage fixed but once it ends that’ll likely be the end of that. I have worked in the public sector for 15 years including last almost-3 years on the front line. Pre-vaccine I didn’t go home to my little one as if I passed on Covid to him I’d risk the ex-mother in laws health and she was a childcare support. Then when I had chemo mid-Covid, my partner (now ex - I pick men really well 😏) didn’t come home to me for the same reason as he also worked on the front line. I’ve lost every bleeping thing that I’ve worked day and night for, and this smug lying witch has the media portraying her as a saint, whilst the same media portrays all frontline workers as scumbags. Stop this world because I want to get off. Sorry for the heavy post but I am so done with it all, probably the heat but it’s pushed me to tears tonight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 144
I’m sorry for losing it 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I’m having to sell any jewellery etc I don’t use, and next will be selling the house - currently mortgage fixed but once it ends that’ll likely be the end of that. I have worked in the public sector for 15 years including last almost-3 years on the front line. Pre-vaccine I didn’t go home to my little one as if I passed on Covid to him I’d risk the ex-mother in laws health and she was a childcare support. Then when I had chemo mid-Covid, my partner (now ex - I pick men really well 😏) didn’t come home to me for the same reason as he also worked on the front line. I’ve lost every bleeping thing that I’ve worked day and night for, and this smug lying witch has the media portraying her as a saint, whilst the same media portrays all frontline workers as scumbags. Stop this world because I want to get off. Sorry for the heavy post but I am so done with it all, probably the heat but it’s pushed me to tears tonight.
Sending bigs hugs 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It makes you sick that freeloaders like her get everything handed to them and hard workers like yourself are struggling. x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The hubster and I have just been to home bargains to get some storage containers for the utility room; he is totally unaware of Hinch, and at one point picked up a basket and messing around said "why don't you get these barrrshkitts" I almost bleeping laid him out right there in the home accessories aisle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sending you love and virtual hugs 🤗 I'm sorry you have gone through so much tit xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You’re all brilliant and hand on heart, you can tell I’ve had a rubbish day 😂 but just before I made the error of reading the daily fail, I’d laughed out loud for the first time this afternoon after reading @Pumpkins1506 recap. Likeminded nusties that I’d definitely be much worse without 😘

This comment on her article in the Daily Fail 😂😂😂
i bloody love this!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
There is no way she is going to be looking after those chickens all by herself, they seem like such hard work & take my hat off to anyone who has them, she can’t even look after her own kids without someone else being there to hold her hand.

Reactions: 23
Wonder which chicken will get the "naughty" label just like Roy and Ronnie.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Nanny Rose going on about how she can't believe the house is really theirs is confusing. What am I missing about this house being so great & incredible that her 70+ year old grandmother is left in awe? Before she announced that it was the crem they bought there were loads of possible homes posted that were much better, cheaper & move in ready. I understand the 'sentimental' value of it to an extent, but to pay a ridiculous amount over asking to then dump an obscene amount into it on remodeling makes zero sense. She has a mediocre house, nothing more.
Is anyone familiar with how far apart her family lives? I know her parents live in walking distance to the old house, but how far did Sam live from them? How far is the new home from her parents?

Reactions: 32
I’m so sorry to hear that lovely. One day she’ll get her comeuppance and will have nothing to look back on where as you can hold your head up high and know you did the best you could on your own without any help. You’re a superstar and don’t forget it. We all applaud you for doing what you did on the front line. Be proud of you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.