Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a point on the space for the boys. I love having a nose at larger houses when they’re on sale, just to see what they’ve done and their garden layout. Some are so amazing for children. One had a mini zip line installed, another a huge adventure playground. I mean there’s even those fab trampolines that you can get built into the ground. I mean if Ron is on the spectrum, a sensory garden would’ve been so, so lovely. Surely, for the love of all things fecking holy, you’d have prioritised your kids in that garden before anything else. They could’ve been having a whale of a time this summer. Ron even had a little house at Guantanamo Grey. Here, he’s got fack all but a crappy war post! Poor boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I didn’t even notice any perches in the coop.

Calling bingo that when she’s fed up of sorting the chicken tit, dealing with mites, muddy chickens when it rains etc the chickens will end up going to the chicken person with the big bushy tail.

And it’ll be such a shame but lil ole Sofa tried her best but it’s not fair to get anymore 😂
Or the usual 'my sister/cousin has always wanted chickens and when she saw mine she loved them so much so I let her have them' 😇😇😇 (fox being the real story ofcourse!)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t think there’s anyone else that epitomises ‘just because you can, doesn’t mean you should’ more than her. Each idea is worse than the last!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Omg you trollssss talk so much what happened to coming on and having 2 pages to catch up on. Just had 20 pages 🙈

Is that hen coop inside the ww enclosure that's what it looked like? Also my rabbits have some them toys she knows she got hens right 🤣 then again I know nothing about keeping hens I just about know how to keep myself and kids alive some days 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
DM referring to her as Hinchcliffe in their article and showing a full frontal image of the house so anyone driving past can spot it is hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have just listened again (ears are bleeding) the only thing I can hear is a 32 year old acting like a toddler and the roar of traffic along the cuntry lanes 🤣
The roar of the traffic was probably my sleuth sister driving past, she should have shouted out “Oi Oi” Unless she did and that’s what the sound was 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That would put anyone off eating FredaYahoo’s roast dinner 🤢
Oh my days…..that still scares me 😱 bleeping lizard woman. The way he just carries on with his creepy pervy voice, like he’s playing with his conkers in his pockets, makes my skin crawl 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Right 3rd time now I've subjected myself to that story and I'm doing it no more 🤣🤣 however this time I'm back to thinking it's a hen 🤷‍♀️🤣🤔 it's a weird noise and definitely sounded like a hen, my son however thought it was a turkey gobbling 🤣 He's only 5 🙈
Its definitely just soph being a bleep 🤣
And acting like a spoilt child that she is

What Jimbobteenypeeny really thinks of the bedroom “Styling” 🤭 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1495634
Omg I'm dead your the best nasty troll there is 🤣🤣🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Early Thread Suggestion

As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Why is she always in a rush?
Normal peoples priorities - Get the home Family ready, move in, make it homely and the children can play in the garden.

Her priority buy alpacas a year before even moving in let them run around the garden. Buy chickens….

Will she complete the “secret” garden for the boys just in time for WINTER? Why isn’t that priority? She claimed that would be turned into their safe space to play or whatever so why isn’t it being done why are chickens more important than her own kids?

She can get all the animals she bloody wants next year when they have actually lived their and settled in.
That would have been great content for her. But no the dumb princess prefer doing everything and nothing at once. Silly wanker

Reactions: 16
Just think zoph, you only had to enquire here about hens, over weight dogs, ASD etc, you’d have saved the animals and little humans so much hardship - obviously you would have had to implement the advice 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.