Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how she has to romanticise everything!

Not everything has to be 🥹 a fairytale 🥹

The hens will last about 3 months before they’re either killed by foxes or she forgets to feed them for a month and then is able to serve Jamie a winner winner chicken dinner.

It’s not a farm - stop trying to make it happen.

Me putting French flags up around my house doesn’t mean I’m sat in Paris on holiday does it?!

She will get bored and move onto another animal that she doesn’t give a tit about - she only gives a tit about staying relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
What I've noticed is when she’s filming and unpacking or doing something that involves moving she is really breathless
I've spotted that, theory is that despite being slim and given that's down to a gastric band rather than diet, she's really unhealthy. She eats shite, it's all ready meals, takeaways, Maccy D's, crisps etc, she doesn't exercise and is not very active with the boys either, her POV is basically filming them from a sofa.

Reactions: 38
That’s not a girl squealing though. Might not be a chicken but it definitely sounds like a bird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I have just listened again (ears are bleeding) the only thing I can hear is a 32 year old acting like a toddler and the roar of traffic along the cuntry lanes 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
FFS you would think after reading 574 threads about herself that she would have learnt. If you look at any farming account or anything about farming with animals they would never use that weird kind of soppy music. It sounds like the eastenders tune they use when someone’s died 🫠 does she really think people are going to be moved to tears watching her put chicken feed out

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I hate how she has to romanticise everything!

Not everything has to be 🥹 a fairytale 🥹

The hens will last about 3 months before they’re either killed by foxes or she forgets to feed them for a month and then is able to serve Jamie a winner winner chicken dinner.

It’s not a farm - stop trying to make it happen.

Me putting French flags up around my house doesn’t mean I’m sat in Paris on holiday does it?!

She will get bored and move onto another animal that she doesn’t give a tit about - she only gives a tit about staying relevant.
Maybe it’ll be “Mum’s roast dinna” *endless lip smacking noise*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
FFS you would think after reading 574 threads about herself that she would have learnt. If you look at any farming account or anything about farming with animals they would never use that weird kind of soppy music. It sounds like the eastenders tune they use when someone’s died 🫠 does she really think people are going to be moved to tears watching her put chicken feed out
I only ever listen to her stories if someone points something out about the audio. I hate that music with a passion, it's so twee and childish. Like she lives her life in a daytime TV hallmark romance movie set during Christmas, in which some woman falls in love with a recently widowed boss or co-worker but there's shenanigans from his dead wife's family but the widowed co-worker/bosses child saves the day.
No sensible, normal person uses that horrendous music.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Calling Bingo on that Egg house container thingy she used to show us when she was doing her eggy TuMeric creations.
This time it will have Hinch Farm Hens engraved on it or some similar rubbish.
Anyone remember how she had a rant about Ebay sellers putting up the price just because she had shown it?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
1.what is with the sad instrumental music?

2. You can hear the traffic going past in them videos so they are closer to the road than the house.

3. that sounded like a turkey unless that aaa her impression of a hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she always in a rush?
Normal peoples priorities - Get the home Family ready, move in, make it homely and the children can play in the garden.

Her priority buy alpacas a year before even moving in let them run around the garden. Buy chickens….

Will she complete the “secret” garden for the boys just in time for WINTER? Why isn’t that priority? She claimed that would be turned into their safe space to play or whatever so why isn’t it being done why are chickens more important than her own kids?

She can get all the animals she bloody wants next year when they have actually lived their and settled in.
In a rush to do everything apart from move into the bloody house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oooooof! Shes gonna be overrun with rats isn't she?
We live semi rurally and there's certain things we just can't do because of rodents. It was a STEEP learning curve trust me. She keeps claiming she's done 'research' but she really bloody hasn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
You see this is what I can’t abide about her she never shows the hard work attached to keep animals we have never seen her once clean or muck out the alpacas shed. It’s all running in the garden and getting fed tit bits the same as the hens will be. Just one time putting down all the new bits and pieces and then we will see the hens running about clucking like a scene from dr dolittle. It’s not true to life just like her whole set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.