Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I going mad but I’m near on positive you can hear a hen at the end of the story where she sticks her finger in the grit.
Well i thought the same but thought nah it can't be, however it's highly possible since Sophie is a lying bint

Reactions: 9
Why is she always in a rush?
Normal peoples priorities - Get the home Family ready, move in, make it homely and the children can play in the garden.

Her priority buy alpacas a year before even moving in let them run around the garden. Buy chickens….

Will she complete the “secret” garden for the boys just in time for WINTER? Why isn’t that priority? She claimed that would be turned into their safe space to play or whatever so why isn’t it being done why are chickens more important than her own kids?

She can get all the animals she bloody wants next year when they have actually lived their and settled in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Just went and listened again, it's her stupid squeal at the end, can't believe i just tortured myself again by listening to it. She's so damn simple, I just can't deal with her squealing and squawking.

Sounds like Flipper Getting fisted
Omfg howling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've been MIA and missed so much for a change 😂 brilliant recap @Pumpkins1506 👏🏻 I'm going to have to go back for the mummykins on the bounce for ald Sofa 😂 hopefully Frank JR JR sleeps another half hr so I can get caught up!

Reactions: 14
Sophie’s chickens are coming home to roost
If only !
How long before she decides they’re just not chicken people eh ?
What next a Pony, Sheep, cows horse flies, bluebottles, rats so cute.
Just wait until reality kicks in.
Soph I highly recommend a good farm cat for your new (cough) farm. Not a persian, naked, or any other costly show off animal (or 3) just a plain old moggy. They are excellent mouse/rat catchers and will sit on top of the coop for hours waiting for a warm meal. 🐀

Reactions: 52
Right 3rd time now I've subjected myself to that story and I'm doing it no more 🤣🤣 however this time I'm back to thinking it's a hen 🤷‍♀️🤣🤔 it's a weird noise and definitely sounded like a hen, my son however thought it was a turkey gobbling 🤣 He's only 5 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.