Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just hung 2 small baskets and bag on my coat rail! Because i’m a stylist and I just know it! No debates nusty trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It’s normally kept on a shelf in the dark for obvious reasons , I keep garlic in it , however, I’m so unsure on which way to style it now 😂🤷‍♀️ Can you help ?
B7D320E6-73E1-4B07-8381-2E7DDED986D9.jpeg
88472930-CEA2-4CA4-AC74-776CBB903E72.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Omg I’m a stylist and didn’t even know
A big Bag of bags for life by the front door
My handbag over the back of the dining chair
And my pièce de résistance. Coffee mug a la shelf. Quick get Hello! on the phone
Oh and some display books too! 😂😂😜
(Nice collection btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey u nusty Arsenal holes, hanging a towel rail on a random wall and plonking 2 fake plants and a woven handbag in the middle is très chic French decor - u uncultured swines 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I have laughed out loud so many times tonight. Love you nusty hens 😂
FredaYahoo 😆
Bug Boy Jamie 😂 😂
Hilarious new nusty @Longtimelurker xoxox high as a kite recording an actual Boomerang of Hinch deep throating a McFlurry spoon 💀

Truly a momentous evening on Hunch Tattle ❤ ❤ ❤
Saw these at a shop today and thought they’d be perfect for Inch.

View attachment 1492062

I sprained my brain reading “pretencioutiousus” …it just kept going.
🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴me too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can’t get my head around putting/hanging random tit, you don’t even need, about your house and calling it “styling” 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 28
My two favourite things in one day. Sophie’s abysmal efforts at styling and Mummy going on an Insta rant, bloody brilliant.

Soph, honestly, my in laws (whose idea of style is to dress head to toe in one colour, be it maroon, beige or whatever) have 100 times more idea about interior design than you. And that’s saying something. It’s utterly dire. What’s the point of hanging pointless wicker tit on a crappy black rail? It’s ugly and has no purpose.

And Mrs Barker, a grown adult does not need their mother to advocate for them on social media. It’s mortifyingly embarrassing. Your daughter has monetised sharing every aspect of her life. People do NOT have to like her. (Although she might have less detractors if she didn’t brag and deceive constantly). You’re defending her because someone criticised her bloody bedside tables for having a gap??! It’s hardly a personality assassination.

Although frankly, on that topic, she provides ample ammunition and perhaps a good mother would have a quiet word with their daughter about improving her image, not blaming everyone else for having an opinion.

Reactions: 47
Your books look like they've been read? 🧐
Yes they have. I’ve been doing it wrong haven’t I? I’m a silly monkey. I’m meant to just lie them on my bedside cabinet and use them as a mug holder. Along with my mortar & pestle and my garlic press. And hang my lemon/ginger grater above my bed

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.