Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, but when we move it takes weeks to unpack all the boxes, let alone putting photos, mirrors etc up! Here she is just moved in, had a movie night and ‘staging’ her home for IG. She’s been living there for a while - you’d never know they’ve just moved in. I disagree with Freda’s comment about it being lived in. There’s a difference in staging a home to take pictures and make an income from, and a proper family HOME where the kids have their toys out, photos and real plants are on show, a pile of books that you are actually reading on your bedside table right next to your bed etc etc. That whole family are deluded and so swamped by the lies they tell, they can’t see reality. I could not live my life like they do. It won’t end well.

Oh and if Freda takes exception to people who have opinions on the photos that her daughter uploads to the PUBLIC, then maybe she needs to have a chat to Sophie about making her account PRIVATE? Imagine a politician’s parent commenting online every time they see a message they disagree with? I can see where Soph’s inadequacies & sense of entitlement stem from! She needs to grow up and start behaving nicely and stop with all the lies.

Reactions: 43
I see the wicked witch of Maldonia has finally moved. Can’t believe the state of her hair on Stacey’s wedding pics . Looks like she hasn’t even brushed her hair. It makes me laugh everytime she says she is styling something. Soph give it up you have no style. Sticking that black pole up and hanging baskets off it and a straw bag. It’s not classy or stylish 🙄 Seriously this woman is vile. Yet the sycophants are still up her arse 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry I've been off the thread today, been booking our first proper holiday in 5 years ☀(because unlike SophieRose™ we have to save up if we want to swan off abroad). @mumpty @Pollyanna263 definitely could do a survey monkey to vote on bests in category. We could use thread 600 like thread 500 and just dedicate it to nominations for each category...see her come up with her own content for a day or two 🤭
Love that she's included a snippet of stairgate because you mentioned them Pols 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The “bars” on the doors are the fake leaded double glazing. Meant to make the property look classy and older than a 60s new build.

Her cleaner is going to be busy with all these dust collectors she is hanging everywhere.

And Soph, if you wanted your walls a nicotine piss stained yellow, why not just paint them that colour?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ugh has Soph had an epiphany and realised the word styling is in the dictionary? Maybe she read it in Molly Mae’s book while on hols and felt that she needed to use it at every given opportunity!
Surely we are overdue a Gretal Rant come on Sofa give the people what they want 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine your life being "styling" corners of rooms and walls. Get a life hunnay.

The rest of us live in the real world, Sophi E.

We are thinking about the cost of feeding our families, energy costs, the state of the planet. We are sitting here keeping an eye on a forest fire that's not so far from us. Feeling very sad about a beautiful forest burning a few miles away, the destruction of wildlife, the thousands of people evacuated from their homes in other places...

If we were privileged enough to have her money, I'd have re-used and recycled as much as possible, looked into a more environmentally friendly way of insulating and heating our home and making a green garden that attracts much needed insects. You're just filling your house with more junk and your garden with livestock and plastic grass. You seem to be more preoccupied with getting animals in your garden rather than making it a nice place for your human children.

A few days ago, a small account on ig (less than 2k followers) started whining about hating the train and continuing to fly because the train was so inconvenient. A lot of the followers are expats around Europe. It was really interesting to see the amount of people calling the person out for being selfish and admitting to choosing convenience and pollution. A lot of people unfollowed. I've never seen someone with such a relatively small following get called out like that. People are losing their patience with braggy, entitled people.

I have no doubt that Mrs Hinch is getting a lot of messages about how unrelatable she seems with the house move, buying all the things, etc. I am sure that's why she's trying to sound grateful and so happy with her "loyal £ollowers" 🥲. She needs them. She has to be aware that people are getting sick of her.

You are nobody I'd want to emulate, Hunch. Nothing inspiring about you. A greedy woman with no empathy whatsoever.👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Can't wait for the face slapping meltdown when the spiderlings hatch in their hundreds from the nice warm dry undisturbed hanging bag on the wall 😆😂

🕸🕷🕷🕷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.