Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My two favourite things in one day. Sophie’s abysmal efforts at styling and Mummy going on an Insta rant, bloody brilliant.

Soph, honestly, my in laws (whose idea of style is to dress head to toe in one colour, be it maroon, beige or whatever) have 100 times more idea about interior design than you. And that’s saying something. It’s utterly dire. What’s the point of hanging pointless wicker tit on a crappy black rail? It’s ugly and has no purpose.

And Mrs Barker, a grown adult does not need their mother to advocate for them on social media. It’s mortifyingly embarrassing. Your daughter has monetised sharing every aspect of her life. People do NOT have to like her. (Although she might have less detractors if she didn’t brag and deceive constantly). You’re defending her because someone criticised her bloody bedside tables for having a gap??! It’s hardly a personality assassination.

Although frankly, on that topic, she provides ample ammunition and perhaps a good mother would have a quiet word with their daughter about improving her image, not blaming everyone else for having an opinion.
Hear hear 👏 👍 🙌 👌 well said !!!

Guys I just styled my foot stall in the front room with abit if kitchen roll. I have 4.5millions bots in no time. Please feel free to follow for more stylish tips 🙊😎
🙊

Reactions: 11
Genuine question Hinch
When the wicker/neutral/farmhouse style of decor goes out of fashion (and it will),will you be up and moving again to another house to restyle and buy all brand new furniture and accessories again (and leave not a farmhouse and it’s contents to another family member)??
Greyskull was your passion and style for all these years grey/crushed velvet/silver etc etc
I really am intrigued what happens when the next decor fashion comes in?
twit

Reactions: 37
All this styling is making me vomit bile. As if you'd move in and immediately bang out the pestle and mortar and the 5 tins of chicken soup.

Surely you'd live in somewhere a while and buy practical tit not just everything from ikea and amazon you can find because it's black/farm themed/tit.

Her house is tacky beyond compare. Money truly does not buy class.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Guys I just styled my foot stall in the front room with abit if kitchen roll. I have 4.5millions bots in no time. Please feel free to follow for more stylish tips 🙊😎
You are such an inspirasHUN!🥺 I styled mine with a Paw Patrol phone, I think the colours just go and it really makes my home feel classy yet cosy, if that makes sense? 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 55
That's HARDLY styling. That's horrific.
You know what my pegs are used for in my utility? My kids bags, book bags and their coats.
Easy for them to grab on a morning and to hang back up, looks neat and it's actually useful when you're a FAMILY

Cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Omg I’m a stylist and didn’t even know
A big Bag of bags for life by the front door
My handbag over the back of the dining chair
And my pièce de résistance. Coffee mug a la shelf. Quick get Hello! on the phone
Dunno. The spines on those books suggest they may have been read. Not the behaviour of an actual stylist. Sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes they have. I’ve been doing it wrong haven’t I? I’m a silly monkey. I’m meant to just lie them on my bedside cabinet and use them as a mug holder. Along with my mortar & pestle and my garlic press. And hang my lemon/ginger grater above my bed
A- for effort.

You can join my 10 week ig course "Become a stylist" for £200. At the end you can print out a certificate to show you're a profesh. X

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Show pegs. Seen it all now 😂
Reminds me of the time when my youngest daughter was taken in by her (luckily not for long). My partner dried his hands and came out the toilet. She went mad. He’d used a show towel. I couldn’t stop the laughter as he stood there with a wtf look on his face

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Don’t think REAL FARMERS living in their REAL FARMS will be taking any styling advice from FARMGIRL Sophie Hinchliffe who lives at Freebie not-a-Farm, just a house on a main road with a large garden 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is it bugging anyone else thinking about trying to open the door from the bed?! It’s on the wrong side 🤣🤣
Yess…the old candle of top of a decorative book…style. Revolutionary

Not sure how much more I can take of this house reveal. It was almost a blessing that the moved was dragged out if in 10 months this is what she’s come up with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The post about the alpaca not waiting to get its food..
I'm sorry.. is that you moaning now? Is that you now realising you've allowed them to rule you and the kids since day 1? Now they come in your home.

Don't start talking about how Roy never waits for his food. YOU caused that.
Absolutely right.. get it to back up and move out of the shed and it gets its food when you are ready to give it. Thank the lord she didn't buy a horse or pony for the kids. Although these 3 ' floofs' 😞 will be dangerous.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand the constant “you deserve this more than anyone!” “I loved watching your special journey” what the duck has she done to deserve any of it???

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Had a crappy day at work, had to deal with some arsenal holes, sweated like a bastard in my leather seated car on the way home and styled my lounge floor when I walked in
I hope you didn’t read the newspaper? Just bought it to style the floor I hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.