Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else waiting for the follow up frame telling us what was gifted? Should you be declaring that carpet Hinch?

02B794E8-9A97-43BA-B351-9F8375D3D319.png

Nice penis beaker there. Shame it is out of arm’s reach
49C43C8C-BB43-4202-BF8B-843B6626B55A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To me it’s obvious why the “bedside” lamps are that far away from the bed, fiddles will turn them off on her way out after tucking princess sofa in at night

• Haha
Reactions: 62
D4EFF8D5-2D98-4F13-9F80-BEE1C7ECF52A.jpeg

FFS, Sopha’s really pushing the whole “Floofie” thing isn’t she? I bet that means there will soon be a Floofie range in Tesssschooo. Stuffed ones, mugs all the usual tat. She might want to rethink the word “Floofie” though 🤭🤭🤭

6A261072-E1A5-4027-BBEB-8D69D91E55CF.jpeg

I particularly like this one 🤭 Well, they do say pets are like their owners 😂

18D3C346-B309-41E3-A6D6-63D9919206DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Freda Yahooooooo has replied again 😂😂 as if the kids will be allowed in Sophs bedroom 🤣
And for all their protestations that they don’t read here, it’s such a coincidence, don’t you think, that she’s learnt not to space comma space overnight. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To be honest I really don't think she suits this sort of style whatsoever. It isn't her at all. I just find it so out of character for her. 🤷🤷 I just don't get what she's trying to do with the style of the rooms, they are all very bizarre and mish mash.

View attachment 1491876
Those chest of drawers are so far away from the bed if the intention is to use them as a bedside table. How long do their arms stretch to reach for a glass of water, or to put away a book or to turn off the alarm clock/radio in the morning?? Oh silly me, there’s at least two items I’ve listed that they will never use!! so much potential to create a stunning room.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG, guys, she bought a bed, a bedside table and a lamp…and this is the really clever part…she styled it by putting the lamp on the bedside table and the bed about a mile away from them! How amazing is she?!

(How thick does she think her followers are if she calls that styling, FFS…!)

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Is it bugging anyone else thinking about trying to open the door from the bed?! It’s on the wrong side 🤣🤣
That lamp is far too big for that unit

Those chest of drawers are so far away from the bed if the intention is to use them as a bedside table. How long do their arms stretch to reach for a glass of water, or to put away a book or to turn off the alarm clock/radio in the morning?? Oh silly me, there’s at least two items I’ve listed that they will never use!! so much potential to create a stunning room.
Soph is part giraffe, hope that helps

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aaaw, look at Hinch trying to be relatable and pretending her sheep can be just like her if they spend a few pounds on Amazon.

Just in case they want to copy her cold, boring bedroom. Also not sure why she told someone the carpet is like snow? Snow is cold and wet 🧐

IMG_20220812_120401_481~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Mind blown 🤯 who would have thought to ‘style’ a bedside cabinet with a LAMP😳😳😳 absolutely running home to do this now!! All these years I had my lamps thrown on the floor and one in the sock drawer!!!
So basically Amazon & eBay purchases are now beneath her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It rubs me up the wrong way when people comment ‘You really deserve this Soph’ unless I’m missing the fact that she found the cure for cancer or solved world hunger.. how exactly does she deserve it?

I’ll tell you who does deserve it, my mum. My mum who raised 3 kids after my dad walked out on us all. My mum who did what she could so we had food on our table every night. My mum who struggled to pay the bills each month. My mum who beat crippling depression, panic attacks and anxiety. It’s people like her who deserve a big house, millions of pounds and unlimited adoration. Not that bleep of a saleswoman Hinch.
Absolutely with you. The same for my mum although it was 2 kids after my day walked out. No money from him and we struggled but our home life was very much loved. After 40 years we finally moved my mum from where she was living on a horrible council estate to a lovely retirement community - albeit one for those who are still on benefits but she is loving her new home at 80 years young.

That bedroom just reminds me of a soul less hotel - she has clearly tried to copy somewhere like Cowarth Park which has lots of 4 poster beds similar in design but that's all. The light just doesn't go in that room at all - it needs to be in a banqueting room!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She wouldn’t use any of them as she only drinks Ribena or Appletiser 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That bedroom is 100% sex room vibes. And the pestle and mortar.... well anything's a butt plug if you try hard enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
FFS where is their “stuff”. Pictures, little ornaments, books (!!) that move from house to house? Is everything going to be new and lacking in any real homely value at all?

There isn’t one ounce of soul in that house. It’s all for show and she’ll drive herself crazy trying to keep it Insta perfect. Give me a real home any day!

Reactions: 32
Aaaw, look at Hinch trying to be relatable and pretending her sheep can be just like her if they spend a few pounds on Amazon.

Just in case they want to copy her cold, boring bedroom. Also not sure why she told someone the carpet is like snow? Snow is cold and wet 🧐

View attachment 1492665
Please could you price up the pestle and mortar for me? I feel like my bedroom is currently missing this important item! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Some gems on Facebook. What paparazzi???
I actually think it was overuse of Zoflora in the beginning. She’s probably put some brain mushing ingredient into it so all her pathetic cult will always comply

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually cannot stand the term styling when it's in regards to your home. Soph, this is your home not a magazine shoot. That's what it reminds me of styling a room for a magazine shoot but now it's styling it for instagram. Soph, your home should reflect the personalities of the people that live in it. Yours shows that you and your family are boring, unoriginal twerps 🤣

Reactions: 24
That bedroom is 100% sex room vibes. And the pestle and mortar.... well anything's a butt plug if you try hard enough!
Actually, ignore my previous post. Nosey has put me off having a pestle and mortar in the bedroom now! 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.