Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By far the funniest thing about those "bedside" cabinets that may aswell be on another continent they are so far away from the bed is that she has put books on them. Won't they both need to learn to read first?!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Her life is really sad.
Imagine being so lonely with literally no friends, and nothing to do day in and day out that you have to pretend the alpacas are like friendly little puppys for content. She's sat there shaking her pre cut carrots for the alpacas to walk in the feeding hut, then once their 2 front futz are in she starts recording with her little mumbles and acts like she didn't even know he was there. You liiiiiterrrayyyy coached him in with carrots.

It's sad, it's embarrassing, she may have the big house but her husbands got a small willy and without money she has nothing - she's not truly happy.. Get help Soph, along with your sour faced mother who spends her night replying to people like a sad bleep - you both obviously need to get laid, it's fiddle fredas fancy friday tonight though isn't it Jamie. Oioiiiiiiiiii
It’s sad that she will continue filling her empty void of a life with more and more and more gifted stuff instead of appreciating what she actually has- a family.

Reactions: 22
091D844D-2013-4ACB-91B3-3FF1DCE54920.jpeg

Considering this is her actual JOB, and has been for a few years now she is saying she’s no ‘profesh’. Now don’t get me wrong she is useless when it comes to this but at the end of the day it’s her job and therefore here profession!
How brands continue to work with someone like this I just don’t get it. It’s clear that the old brands she used to flog almost daily (p&g, minky etc) aren’t getting the revenue they thought they would. Not only do the sheep need to wake up but new brands (emma sleep, bleeping carpet right🤣, vulva) need to wake tf up.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1492442
Considering this is her actual JOB, and has been for a few years now she is saying she’s no ‘profesh’. Now don’t get me wrong she is useless when it comes to this but at the end of the day it’s her job and therefore here profession!
How brands continue to work with someone like this I just don’t get it. It’s clear that the old brands she used to flog almost daily (p&g, minky etc) aren’t getting the revenue they thought they would. Not only do the sheep need to wake up but new brands (emma sleep, bleeping carpet right🤣, vulva) need to wake tf up.
This is just to show the sheep that’s she still little old Soph from the village of Maldon who doesn’t know how this happened. IG is still something she just fell into and she just can’t believe it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m just doing some alpaca research (just because) and apparently they can be quite aggressive and can spit alot but we never see that side to the woolly wankers so we?! No, of course we don’t because they are Saint Sopha’s woolly wankers and they would never do such a thing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t keep up with these thread’s but this is my take on her last post.
You forgot to add the bit about her dog having more luxury than her peasants pets, as he has his own large bedroom, complete with double bed and gifted mattress and bedding worth ££££ 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’d imagine Hinch Farm is very much lived in by Freda. She’s been living there for 10 months whilst Princess Soph gets it ready for styling. She probably feels a bit protective of it ha. Utterly convinced Maw and Paw live there in the garage wing.
Would make sense.She's obvs been styling it,drab and boring as

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Been reading Tattle eh Freda Fiddle, suddenly got the commas in the right place? Oh and it’s ’it’s’ not ‘its’
A0B2368A-D8EF-4FAB-AE5E-74C50A1952D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
We can now see why it had to have underfloor heating, it’s colder than a morgue.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh Freda Freda….do wind your neck in. You’re not doing yourself or Soph any favours here. What a twit!! 🤣🤣 I’m so embarrassed for the pair of them. I’d die if either of my parents behaved like that on social media! And I’d never do it to my daughter either. Soooo cringe!! 😬

And “Floofy Friday”??? WTAF! How about “duck off Friday”? Hope that helps. Blessed be 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1492512
Some right brainwashed idiots on this post 🙈🙈
It’s not like she’s handing it to a family she didn’t know. They make her out to be so charitable. It’s her Sister - so she’s keeping that house in the family and who knows if they have a financial arrangement or not -Soph would never let on would she? To be honest this arrangement benefits Sophie because Sam and Abi can now look after the boys overnight now at Castle Greyskull, so she can spend more time in her miniature cinema room on the sofa scoffing popcorn!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.