Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been watching her so no idea if the kitchen has been revealed BUT I have a feeling she’s got rid of her beloved sink that needs shining and gone with something else probably white 🤔 since she scratched the other one so much and talking of sinks where is her beloved this so where it all started sink that she had and couldn’t part with?

Would give her a round of applause if she actually did get it fitted in the new kitchen since she loved it so much bla bla bla Hinch lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
More boring alpaca rubbish to start the day :rolleyes:
Absolutely riveting stuff seeing them eating from a bucket! Does she think this stuff is interesting? If I filmed myself feeding my cats every morning and posting it up, I would be told very quickly by friends and family that it's weird, boring and that I need to get a life, and rightly so!
Why is she acting surprised they have no care whether they barge in or not before she is ready to bring their food out? They were allowed to roam free in the house other day. They have no boundaries and its made for potential dangerous situations, esp with the kids. She's an absolute idiot.

Reactions: 23
Been reading Tattle eh Freda Fiddle, suddenly got the commas in the right place? Oh and it’s ’it’s’ not ‘its’
View attachment 1492479
Listen to her!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 "Its [sic] an adventure with rooms to explore." It's a large house, not Windsor Castle love.

I have Instagram related to my work but my family and husband don't follow me. Does that make sense guysch? It wouldn't be interesting to them. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don't get any trolls or nasty comments as it's a private page but I'd be so embarrassed if my mother or husband spoke for me on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can’t keep up with you guyshhh your all just too funny if I’m honesT.

i think as someone said above she’s just copying Pinterest because she thinks it’s what the masses want and it really isn’t 🙄 plus she’s failed miserably at it anyway the more she reveals stuff the more and more it looks like a crem, mind you I think ide rather live there then in notafarm

Reactions: 9
This made me laugh. How frequently is she spotted out and about, and yet when is she ever papped? A stoned Tattler out the front of Maldon McDonald’s doesn’t count…

Also the irony of leaving these comments while reading gossip from the Sun is clearly lost on these people.
Why would the paparazzi sit outside her house or bother her neighbours? 🤣🤣

The plastic grass looks even more ridiculous now the real grass is yellow. So much for using her platform and being more aware about the planet after watching one episode of Planet Earth. She was briefly mentioned in an article about her grass apparently. Don't know if it was ever mentioned here.

Screenshot_20220812-110035_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220812-110415_Daily Mail Online.jpg
Screenshot_20220812-110428_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
A "lived in house" and "Freda" don't belong in the same sentance.Trust me.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
To be honest I really don't think she suits this sort of style whatsoever. It isn't her at all. I just find it so out of character for her. 🤷🤷 I just don't get what she's trying to do with the style of the rooms, they are all very bizarre and mish mash.

View attachment 1491876
This makes me think of a try hard hotel ... I.e. a 2 star that thinks its a 5

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would the paparazzi sit outside her house or bother her neighbours? 🤣🤣

The plastic grass looks even more ridiculous now the real grass is yellow. So much for using her platform and being more aware about the planet after watching one episode of Planet Earth. She was briefly mentioned in an article about her grass apparently. Don't know if it was ever mentioned here.

View attachment 1492551View attachment 1492553View attachment 1492554
This is so sad. I mean when did we get to replacing lawns with plastic? Can people not stand it been yellow for a little while? The poor birds and hedgehogs and worms that needs the grass. We all need the grass it’s part of a whole wildlife ecosystem

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
There’s just something that sticks in the throat when people like Hinch and The Inghams have lifestyles and homes that come entirely from being nobody’s who do nothing of any value whatsoever 😐

Reactions: 20
I’d imagine Hinch Farm is very much lived in by Freda. She’s been living there for 10 months whilst Princess Soph gets it ready for styling. She probably feels a bit protective of it ha. Utterly convinced Maw and Paw live there in the garage wing.
When we were talking about her having staff on the other thread and it reminded me she said the old (not a feckin) farm kitchen was going in the garage(?) it also rang a bell that she said ‘for her parents’. Thought that was a bit odd at the time. Wonder if she’s set up a granny annexe so she’s got them captive and on hand 24/7? Poor buggaz. Well poor Weepy anyway.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.