Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ she's barely uploading yet the threads are flying. Everytime I come on after a few hours I have 10+ pages to read and I can't be bovvvvvvvv
You lot can talk 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The bed and light give me s*x dunge*n vibes.
I've said that since she first showed them ages ago. She clearly hasn't watched "how to build a s*x room" on Netflix because it really could be SO much better 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I absolutely hate the use of the word styled, what’s wrong with accessorised or I got this for my room 🤣 or nothing about it at all??

Reactions: 25
Does anyone else have books on their tend bedside table that they have no intention of ever reading? How pretensiociousesss.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Her life is really sad.
Imagine being so lonely with literally no friends, and nothing to do day in and day out that you have to pretend the alpacas are like friendly little puppys for content. She's sat there shaking her pre cut carrots for the alpacas to walk in the feeding hut, then once their 2 front futz are in she starts recording with her little mumbles and acts like she didn't even know he was there. You liiiiiterrrayyyy coached him in with carrots.

It's sad, it's embarrassing, she may have the big house but her husbands got a small willy and without money she has nothing - she's not truly happy.. Get help Soph, along with your sour faced mother who spends her night replying to people like a sad bleep - you both obviously need to get laid, it's fiddle fredas fancy friday tonight though isn't it Jamie. Oioiiiiiiiiii

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Freda Yahooooooo has replied again 😂😂 as if the kids will be allowed in Sophs bedroom 🤣
That’s exactly what I was going to say. She will be screeching at them to get out and pointing the claw at them
I can see parental emancipation coming up when the boys are old enough to realise she’s used them to make money all their lives

Reactions: 13
The post about the alpaca not waiting to get its food..
I'm sorry.. is that you moaning now? Is that you now realising you've allowed them to rule you and the kids since day 1? Now they come in your home.

Don't start talking about how Roy never waits for his food. YOU caused that.

Reactions: 28
Her life is really sad.
Imagine being so lonely with literally no friends, and nothing to do day in and day out that you have to pretend the alpacas are like friendly little puppys for content. She's sat there shaking her pre cut carrots for the alpacas to walk in the feeding hut, then once their 2 front futz are in she starts recording with her little mumbles and acts like she didn't even know he was there. You liiiiiterrrayyyy coached him in with carrots.

It's sad, it's embarrassing, she may have the big house but her husbands got a small willy and without money she has nothing - she's not truly happy.. Get help Soph, along with your sour faced mother who spends her night replying to people like a sad bleep
Her mother is a nasty cow. We can see where her little spoilt princess gets it from. Norma Bates vibes going on there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Freda Yahooooooo has replied again 😂😂 as if the kids will be allowed in Sophs bedroom 🤣
It’s just a shame they won’t be able to have free rein to explore the garden. Most kids would have an absolute ball having a garden like that but instead it’s going to be filled up with animals and and animal tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sophie “we moved for privacy issues”

Also Sophie….

“This is my kitchen, this is my garden, this is my drive, this is my kids bedrooms, this is one of my many toilets…..I will give you a tour when it’s completed” 🤦🏻‍♀️

There’s thick and then there’s Sophie 🙄

Also the old battleaxe needs to shut up and get back on her broomstick!

Freda, maybe if you taught your daughter honesty, morals and some bleeping respect maybe people wouldn’t call her out on her bullshit! If you tell the truth you have nothing to remember. But she’s told lie after lie and none of you can keep on track with them all 😂

Unfortunately she’s played the long game and used mental health as a tool to be relatable. If you tell someone they are a stick for long enough they will believe it even if there is a mirror in front of them. It’s a brainwashing and sales tactic.

The sheep WILL wake up one day I promise you that Freda and the tit your daughter will be in as a result is down to her own selfish actions and you for allowing this to happen for the sake of greed and materialistic crap!

Wouldn’t like to be in your shoes darling!! Make the most of it while you can, that dream will one day become your worst nightmare 😂😂

Reactions: 41
Does anyone else have books on their tend bedside table that they have no intention of ever reading? How pretensiociousesss.
I do, it’s a book called ‘Bouncy Bunny’ because I read it to my 7 month old each night but that’s called parenting and I don’t think that applies here hope that helps x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.