Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder are there any locks on the cupboards in the kitchen (ahem) American Diner

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just seen all the Stacey “top and toe” guff 😂😂😂. Surely we need a visual of that 😂😂😂 size five futz in trollomans face

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Bed SIDE table? By the SIDE of Stacey? Does she know what SIDE actually means?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She's not actually put any child safety features in that house has she?! Literally nothing! 3 wild LARGE animals roaming around inside and she doesn't even have stair gates, let alone slam-stoppers, rubber corners and everything else! Usually I just laugh at how pathetic she is but that is just bleeping selfish, her children never come first, she'd rather put them in danger just to have a nicer looking house.. and it still looks tit!

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Just catching up on the end of last nights thread absolutely howling, you’re some funny fuckers. Knew the thread would go off when she starting revealing the shitshow that is Fuckwit Farm, buckle up guyssssch, there’s still the ‘piano room’, Sophs tend office, Sophs playroom blesserart, poor Leonard’s no doubt hideous room and about 5 bathrooms?! Have I missed anything? Nothing in the house for you Jimbob, sorry mate, all the vest 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The bedroom makes no sense. There's too many conflicting styles/themes going on in there. Nothing matches an nothing flows. All that money she could have made it gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I know she can’t move the stairs central to the door, but she could at least get the bloody bed centred against the panelling and under the light

View attachment 1492268
Thing is, because of the 2 big panels behind the bed, even if she did move the bed to be central with the light then the panels would still be out and vice versa. She's fucked up. Sophie small brain strikes again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
To be honest I really don't think she suits this sort of style whatsoever. It isn't her at all. I just find it so out of character for her. 🤷🤷 I just don't get what she's trying to do with the style of the rooms, they are all very bizarre and mish mash.

View attachment 1491876
The bed is not central either... 😏 I agree though not her style at all. She's going all medieval on us! 🙄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those god awful plastic spray bottles she decants things into with the illegible writing on them make me cringe, they are so cheap and nasty looking. Such a waste and bad for the environment, not even glass or recycled plastic i bet 😫

The bed is not central either... 😏 I agree though not her style at all. She's going all medieval on us! 🙄😄
do we think the breathe cushions are there (x2 wtf?!) to remind sophie to breathe twice for the whole timejanine is flumping on top of her … (phrase stolen from another nusty troll from ages ago,the phrase flumping now makes me cackle at least once a week

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To be honest I really don't think she suits this sort of style whatsoever. It isn't her at all. I just find it so out of character for her. 🤷🤷 I just don't get what she's trying to do with the style of the rooms, they are all very bizarre and mish mash.

View attachment 1491876
So when she needs to turn the bedside lamp out she needs to get out of bed to reach it? How will she reach her Appletiser from the bed? This room is just so bland and lacking in any personality, it’s just like a hotel room.

Reactions: 17
Some of them are actually thanking her for being a bragging witch letting them be part of her journey. Can these dipshits not see how patronising she is

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.