Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion: Mrs Hinch take a bow, a bible on your bedside table ‘cause only Jesus can save you now

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Who the duck lets woolly wankers just wander about wherever they please. It is so wrong to treat livestock this way.
228EB560-572C-495B-BBFE-0C57E8CB8D29.jpeg

Reactions: 23
Omg I’m a stylist and didn’t even know
A big Bag of bags for life by the front door
My handbag over the back of the dining chair
And my pièce de résistance. Coffee mug a la shelf. Quick get Hello! on the phone
Sorry you're an imposter, those books have been read. If you was a real influenza like Soph they would only be for dechorashion. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I will never understand the concept of buying tit that serves absolutely no purpose to just toot up your house. Nope. Never gonna make sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I bloody love this idea.

I’m not sure how we’d facilitate it though. We’d have to do a load of different polls to vote on things, because we can’t ask people to like posts to vote unless it’s thread titles I don’t think (I’m sure I’ve seen this somewhere on here before)

I’m happy to set up a generic email address to accept votes to or something but we’d have to get permission from mods. I’m not sure we’d be allowed.
What if people posted their favs with some like @thread suggestion (but for voting) then people liked it and counted likes like you would a TS.

Reactions: 6
Hey Nanny Rose, can you remind Sophie that she needs to mark the garden furniture you are sitting on as an ad.

Also

557F2F4E-8E8B-4537-9216-4A76F79DAC22.jpeg

Is this wall new?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg I’m a stylist and didn’t even know
A big Bag of bags for life by the front door
My handbag over the back of the dining chair
And my pièce de résistance. Coffee mug a la shelf. Quick get Hello! on the phone
Are they books you’ve actually read? If so, you’ve done it wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1493356

Guyyzzz I’m obviously doing this styling all wrong 😂😂 and the doors are on the wrong way round - for the record we have had these black bedside tables since 2001 as these were gifted to me from my workplace as they were refurbishing bedrooms.
But....you haven't chopped your cushions 😳😱
Sorry 5/10. Must try harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.