Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“An old green book that I’m never going to read.” Why is this woman a role model to so many? It’s unbelievable depressing!
I actually can't imagine being the sort of person who would formulate such a thought let alone allow it out of my mouth without embarrassment for millions to see. What is the purpose of books other than to read? If she wanted an ornament then choose one. She must think it's attractive to be seen to be thick as tit, that's one of the numerous reasons she could never move away from her target audience of hun followers, a better demographic would despise her for her celebration of stupidity and disdain of education and culture.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s so creepy the way they act if someone says something negative about her. I think I’ve mentioned once before that one of her insane minions told me to “get cancer and die” because I criticised their cult leader.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
This made me laugh. How frequently is she spotted out and about, and yet when is she ever papped? A stoned Tattler out the front of Maldon McDonald’s doesn’t count…

Also the irony of leaving these comments while reading gossip from the Sun is clearly lost on these people.
I wonder if the neighbours knew they were being bothered by paparazzi 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually can't imagine being the sort of person who would formulate such a thought let alone allow it out of my mouth without embarrassment for millions to see. What is the purpose of books other than to read? If she wanted an ornament then choose one. She must think it's attractive to be seen to be thick as tit, that's one of the numerous reasons she could never move away from her target audience of hun followers, a better demographic would despise her for her celebration of stupidity and disdain of education and culture.
Wouldn’t we love Janet Street Porter’s view on that book and Sofa’s lack of any kind of intelligence!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But is a room really styled if someone hasn't had a tit on the floor 💩 😉
Hope this helps guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Exactly the tone of voice is cocky like you wouldn’t catch me reading shes a stupid stupid woman

Reactions: 17
Just why the duck does she keep putting the bedside stuff 10 mile away from the actual bed. 🤷 She done exactly the same in their room. Who's sleeping in that house, Mr Tickle with his long arms? Jesus woman, it's called a BEDSIDE table for a reason. Fick twit.

View attachment 1493021

View attachment 1493027
I suspect they weren’t clever enough to get the electrics in the right place and that the sockets are cleverly concealed behind the bedside that’s not a bedside cabinet!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh it’s a different room. It all looks the same. Thought we were still looking at the master and couldn’t work out why people were talking about Henry 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve cracked it guyyyyysssssccccchhhhh. The mahoosive space between the beds and bedside tables are to accommodate her mahoosive feet 🦶 She needs the space for her size 15s, I mean 5s 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Strictly Come Dancing didn’t want her this year 🤭
Bet her & Jamie were sucking up to the TOWIE lot at SS wedding to see if they could get TV work. I can imagine Jamie does this with his creepy voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honest to fukkkk, riveting content putting a pole on a wall and putting fake plants in. Totessss amazzzin hun. 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wall styling!🙄 what a fruit loop.
See there's a sneaky black stairgate in shot. Been reading here have you?👀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also surly her bedroom stories should have AD as it has her crappy tesco range? Or did she and i missed it as it was hidden 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
ITS NOT STYLING! ITS STAGING! Staging your home to look like there’s some sort of personality, desperate to look like it’s natural and not forced. Its absolute wank!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.