Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry but that looks like absolute shite.

Why is it so far away from the bed? šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
The door is opening the wrong way as wellā€¦ā€¦. You canā€™t reach it from the bed or get stuff out of it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. Styled impeccably just like the soup carouselā€¦. If I didnā€™t know better Iā€™d swear sheā€™s doing it on purpose for a reaction šŸ¤”.

Ladsā€¦. I canā€™t believe it! I only went and sat my coffee cup on my desk this morning and guess what?! OK called and want to do a schhhhpred on my interior design styling pieshhhes!! How did this happen to little old me?!

I just LAV IT! So Iā€™m off to think of more ground breaking ideas, first up I think Iā€™ll put a candle on a book on a tray on my coffee table!! #iNflUenCeR
Donā€™t forget to soak it in Zoflora and leave a lighter next to itā€¦. šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Alex would have a field day ...
Hinch: "Do you like these bedside tables? I stained them myself - hope that helps? I just lahhhv them!"
Alex: "To be honest darling, I don't think we can call them bedside tables, they're almost in another room! Where will I hang my clothes, you don't appear to have any wardrobes?"
Hinch storms out ...
Alex [to camera]: "It's the worst 'styling' I've ever seen! Why is there an AstroTurf landing strip on the torture bed?"
I love AlexšŸ¤£ imagine the roller rants following that advice šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just said out loud, trying on for size if you like ā€œIā€™m an Arsenal Holeā€œ I didnā€™t realise Mr Owl was behind me bringing me a drink, his reply ā€œWhat the duckā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

alsoā€¦ā€¦zooming in on the bedroom photo. It looks like no pillow cases on pillows and no duvet in the duvet cover? Is the bed actually made? Looks like itā€™s on the mattress topper to me.
I bet these people write dirty fan fiction about this sh!tšŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm noticing more and more usernames I've never seen before
Sophie hinchCliffe isn't so popular

Reactions: 52
Do we have a "What I was gifted"/advertised in exchange for something list for the wiki? Would be far more interesting than the few Am@-ZON items.

- Carpets for stairs and bedrooms
-DFS sofas
- Resin Vulva driveway
- TĀ£sc0 range: clothes, outdoor furniture, cushions, barskits
- Emma mattress for the dog

I have a feeling all this ā€œstyledā€ bullshit is gearing up for some new project or book šŸ˜©

Not that she can or has styled anything but itā€™s a weird catchphrase word to keep using all the time.
I keep thinking she's gonna bring a book out like SS did for pickle cottage.
I'll piss myself if she does, she's not got one stylish bone in her edited body. Her house is tit, which is a shame cos it had alot of potential to be beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think the pestle and mortar is to try and boost engagement. It's a tactic used by 'content creators'. They will put something that's totally out of place in a photo, followers comment asking wtf is that, engagement increases.

Although you can guarantee a few sheep will have one in their bedrooms now.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her life is really sad.
Imagine being so lonely with literally no friends, and nothing to do day in and day out that you have to pretend the alpacas are like friendly little puppys for content. She's sat there shaking her pre cut carrots for the alpacas to walk in the feeding hut, then once their 2 front futz are in she starts recording with her little mumbles and acts like she didn't even know he was there. You liiiiiterrrayyyy coached him in with carrots.

It's sad, it's embarrassing, she may have the big house but her husbands got a small willy and without money she has nothing - she's not truly happy.. Get help Soph, along with your sour faced mother who spends her night replying to people like a sad bleep - you both obviously need to get laid, it's fiddle fredas fancy friday tonight though isn't it Jamie. Oioiiiiiiiiii
But her husbands got a small Willy has cracked me up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I keep thinking she's gonna bring a book out like SS did for pickle cottage.
I'll piss myself if she does, she's not got one stylish bone in her edited body. Her house is tit, which is a shame cos it had alot of potential to be beautiful.
It'll be like Brooklyn Beckham's photography book šŸ„²

046-elephants-in-kenya-so-hard-to-photograph-but-incredible-24328024.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm not a fan of grey velvet etc but the bedroom in Castle Greyskull looked (even if now a bit dated and half the size) so much better than this. How embarrassing to have spent all that time planning and end up with a worse bedroom than you had previously!

There's nothing comfortable about that room, nothing that (despite the no doubt eye watering cost of everything, albeit she pays for nothing) says luxury, elegance or stylish. It's not even country chic/ cottage style, if that's the vibe she's going for.

I'm sure I could go on Insta and find 10 significantly nicer bedrooms in minutes, and they would all have been done at a fraction of the price.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ok call me stupid, but I donā€™t fully understand insta and how celebs work, but looking at the comments on hinchā€™s post she always has blue ticks commenting. Are these people told to comment on posts who have a lot of followers so they can possibly gain some? Half of these people she probably doesnā€™t even know or mention just find it odd
But still no Rob Beckett. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
There is literally no sense to be made. Iā€™d be surprised if a) she knew what it was and b) never seen again after sheā€™s read this.
Yes she definitely doesnā€™t know what a pestle and mortar is. She probably picked it up at the car boot thinking that it looked like a nice rushticcc ornament to match the rest of her farmhouse shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.