Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok call me stupid, but I don’t fully understand insta and how celebs work, but looking at the comments on hinch’s post she always has blue ticks commenting. Are these people told to comment on posts who have a lot of followers so they can possibly gain some? Half of these people she probably doesn’t even know or mention just find it odd
A lot of them are Z list celebrities or influencers. They most probably share the same management, are signed with the same agent or work with the same brands so probably have to show support to one another like one big happy tend family.

Reactions: 18
She has clearly been on Pinterest and gone for cosy French cottage bedroom as her look. The problem is her greed knows no bounds and she wanted a notafarm with big rooms - but a relatively small kitchen with tiny pantr Y 🤣😭. It's hard to make a big bedroom like that look cosy. This looks far better.

Screenshot_20220812-131456_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 12
Just popped on after seeing her most recent posts. Has no one told her that bedside tables should be next to the bed? Why would you want to get up every time you want to get your drink or your book or turn the light on? Absolutely bleeping clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope she has taken that "tend" Moss to Hinch Farm, the one she insisted was alive and used to water 😂😂
And Soph, I still want #justiceforPolly

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And she’s still forgetting to add ‘AD’ to all her posts that feature the gifted Carpetright carpets!!

Why is she featuring companies like Amazon and ikea? Thought she said a while back we should be supporting small businesses. Hypocrite!

Reactions: 22
And she’s still forgetting to add ‘AD’ to all her posts that feature the gifted Carpetright carpets!!

Why is she featuring companies like Amazon and ikea? Thought she said a while back we should be supporting small businesses. Hypocrite!
Because they are cheap and the huns can shop there. They won't be rushing out to buy a bed frame with £800 from Get Laid beds or £1300+ on notbedside tables.

Reactions: 22
She’s not as thick as she likes to make out dont forget this is some of her original content before naming cloths and having tend anxiety. All this dumb silly soph that can’t cook is an act it’s all an act…
Yes she can definitely cook, she cooked a risotto and tagged Jamie Oliver, Fake as🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s hidden the likes on that bedroom grid post 🤣🤣🤣

The pinned post and her “look how much I love myself” post have likes showing. What a melt she is! (Don’t know who introduced that word “melt” but I bloody love it - if I’m honest 😏)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“An old green book that I’m never going to read.” Why is this woman a role model to so many? It’s unbelievable depressing!

Reactions: 29
Underwhelming bedroom. Like others have said I just don’t find this style to be very “her”. It looks like a complete mish mash of styles from Mad Ma’s house and Stacey’s combined. With a bit of inspiration from circa 2006 editions of Country Living, pub, horror film and crem thrown in there too for extra measure. Nothing seems to flow despite the intention being so strongly there… tell us without telling us again that you are trying to furnish this huge house wholly on Freebies!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Please correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t this the room that Henry chose with the gifted 1k Emma Mattress? Maybe she’s added the styled bits to make it seem like it’s a guest bedroom and not the fooking dogs!
2184B593-F1E0-457B-8900-3C559FDEA506.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be honest I really don't think she suits this sort of style whatsoever. It isn't her at all. I just find it so out of character for her. 🤷🤷 I just don't get what she's trying to do with the style of the rooms, they are all very bizarre and mish mash.

View attachment 1491876
That bed. It’s giving Ebenezer Scrooge. Quite fitting really

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.