Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

XNosey-parkerX

That bedroom is 100% sex room vibes. And the pestle and mortar.... well anything's a butt plug if you try hard enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

anniemouse

VIP Member
To be honest I really don't think she suits this sort of style whatsoever. It isn't her at all. I just find it so out of character for her. 🤷🤷 I just don't get what she's trying to do with the style of the rooms, they are all very bizarre and mish mash.

View attachment 1491876
Do you take the number 47 bus to put your glass of water, phone and book on the bedside table before turning off the lamp?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I know she can’t move the stairs central to the door, but she could at least get the bloody bed centred against the panelling and under the light

5018B6F3-5032-4617-B6E6-0F62B8281442.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 57

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
To be honest I really don't think she suits this sort of style whatsoever. It isn't her at all. I just find it so out of character for her. 🤷🤷 I just don't get what she's trying to do with the style of the rooms, they are all very bizarre and mish mash.

View attachment 1491876
There’s no life in this house I don’t feel any warmth (despite her thermostats probably being set to 29) it’s not homely it looks like she’s browsed hotels and picked rooms she likes it’s a very cold bedroom. Almost looks the style they put in those glamping tents minus the big ugly light.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Bigfootz

Remember this been written in the papers at the time of her announcement about the old neighbours ?

She added: 'If only some people know how much their selfish actions effect (sic) others. But they will not win! I will always love this house, but I will make Hinch Farm our forever home, where the boys will be so safe, and we will feel comfortable again.'

Strong words — and ones that have mystified residents living near her original Hinch Home. 'It's a friendly little area here and I was surprised when I saw that she felt like she'd been picked on,' said one.

thats Why she’s kept it and popping back for cuppas all the time just to piss them off

• Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
Imagine how much worse her bedroom would’ve looked if she’d not re-stained the two nowhere-near-the-bed-side tables?? That was a waste of time and effort, wasn’t it!

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
All the comments saying "Ooh, it's like a posh/boutique hotel" - if I paid for a stay in a luxury type hotel and I turned up to that, I'd demand a refund and go find a bloody Premier Inn.
Impractical bedside tables, nowhere close to the bed to charge your phone, no apparent place to store clothes, no dressing table, mismatched style and basically looks like it needs finishing! How can people say it looks cosy? Even with a filter to make the colours warmer it looks cold and soulless.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

CoolMom

VIP Member
Guys I just styled my foot stall in the front room with abit if kitchen roll. I have 4.5millions bots in no time. Please feel free to follow for more stylish tips 🙊😎
You are such an inspirasHUN!🥺 I styled mine with a Paw Patrol phone, I think the colours just go and it really makes my home feel classy yet cosy, if that makes sense? 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 55

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Can I please request another poll next thread asking who has joined in the past week as a result of the (finally!!!) house move?
Seems to be a load of new faces and I am here for it! 🥳🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Chatty Member
How far away from the bed are those chests of drawers??? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Where’s she supposed to put her cuppa/ribena/appletiser?!
What the point in having a 4 poster with literally nothing? You know what that says to me guyyyssssccchhhh??? DUST!
the master bedroom is hideous, seriously awful!

• Haha
  • Heart

Magee

VIP Member
ITS NOT STYLING! ITS STAGING! Staging your home to look like there’s some sort of personality, desperate to look like it’s natural and not forced. Its absolute wank!

• Heart
  • Haha