Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was forced to move house due to security concerns guyzzz I promise to share as much as I can guyzzzzzz I’m already planning a guided tour of Hinch Farm

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Obviously was squawking and squealing at poor Ron in that video going by the way he looks at her

Reactions: 17
Guyssssch I just used ‘Hope that helps’ genuinely and it just didn’t feel right 🤣🤣 if that makes senccccsh

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So the large living room, which is already set up with furniture, is a no go zone for the kids then is it? They’ll squash in the movie room for tv or be in the playroom if they want their toys.

Reactions: 30
….mini movie room?! As opposed to the large movie room she probably has upstairs?!

I just….can’t. She is honestly becoming less relatable to the sheep by the second.

I truly, truly hope that anyone struggling with money to pay bills or feed their children don’t see her bragging with her mini movie room and her child’s popcorn machine. The sad fact is that they probably will. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She's probably moved to a new house and living on pre-records for the last year the time she's taking to move jesus wept!

Reactions: 18
So what are they eating?
Every time I've moved it's takeaway on your knees the first night while sat on boxes.

Are they moved in or not?
Can they not order food until they've 'styled' every room?
Where will Lonnie sleep?
Why is she washing clothes if she's not moved in enough that she can't eat?
What does moving in even mean anymore?

It's a shame the tend Q&A has finished because I have so many questions!!
I was literally about to post the same questions. Make it make sense!

Reactions: 8
I never comment here but why on earth is she writing that she’s surprised the house feels like home when she has owned it for 10 while months!! Of course it feels like home, you’ve been there fannying around with those bloody wooly wankers for nearly a year now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Nah, just duck off now. Movie room indeed. At this point she's making herself look an even bigger dick than usual.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
STOP👏DRESSING👏THOSE👏KIDS👏LIKE👏THEY👏ARE👏TWINS

P.S LONNIE'S HAIR NEEDS CUTTING

P.P.S THAT POPCORN MACHINE MAKES IT LOOK LIKE RONNIE IS ABOUT TO SUMMON THE GHOST OF THE BACK PASSAGE 🤣

Edit to add, whoops didn't intend on going all caps but I'm not changing it, I think it's appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.