Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That straw looking duvet is fucking horrid. Poor Ronnie being subjected to that rather than something like Iggle Piggle, Fireman Sam, etc.
Feel right sorry for the kid.

Reactions: 44
I am by no means a hater or even like to judge people however, if my wife was sat with LV this, designer tat that. I would not be bouncing about the gifted house in a gym king set

Reactions: 19
Where did that tv come from? No wonder she left the sky glass one in greyskull. The movie room one is huge
No doubt another gifted one, when dropped the obvious begging hints that shes got a movie room now but refused to show the whole room in the reveal.

Reactions: 12
So she didn't move in Monday then or was is sunday . Ffs what a silly cunt
She 100% wrote this herself. The ‘Soph’ and capital letter mid sentence give it away.
I would love to hear just ONE GENUINE REASON why they deserve it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Looking forward to seeing the milk dispensers in the massive fridge…

Reactions: 36
How on earth did Pickfords have all of her tat on the van on MONDAY afternoon, yet we are now on WEDNESDAY evening and she's saying it's their first "full" night at Llama Lodge...so where were they Monday and Tuesday night 🫠

Never mind the fact that a few hours ago she said they weren't fully moved in but tonight said it's their first full night 🫠

I know I keep using this 🫠 emoji but I feel like it's very appropriate for her

Reactions: 42
I wondered that earlier and have come to the conclusion that they all must have bunked down with the floofheads and tend fox in the floofheads hut thingy. None of anything she says makes any sense

Reactions: 28
Probably feels so comfortable already because youve lived there for almost a year

Reactions: 26
1) my late mum always said a sign of a liar is the detail. She said the more detail there is to a story, the more likely it is a lie. Hinch does this a lot, my head is spinning from stinky Stacey bridesmaid story. Way too much detail.

2) house is fucking dire. You were born with the ability to see colour love, use it and stop depriving your kids of it to. Colour is great for child development (both neurotypical and nd)

3) shocking she’s got hens. I know that company have had a few complaints already that they are irresponsible giving chickens to someone with insufficient roaming space.

4) the Tesco kids stuff was 100% dropped because it’s boring and not at all for kids. I’ve been in the midlands this past week for work and the teescchooo has the hinch stuff reduced and the kids stuff has always been bulging when I’ve been. (Which is a lot as I’m at a hotel living off meal deals and tins of gin)

Hinch fuck off you long faced, freaky philtrum cunt.

Is it just me who thinks the blinds look like a small garage door?!!

View attachment 1489158
Kindest followers lmao. Does she read any of her fans comments? The fb groups with her name to it, one of which has her family moderating is full of cunts

Reactions: 41
So she is living there?? Otherwise why would Ronnie be sleeping there

Sweepstake on how long it takes her to either move Ronalonadingdong to another room or paint over the £13k mural

I give it 3 months before she starts showing a ‘big boy bedroom’.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.