Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chicken89

Chatty Member
If those are the alpaca rugs, they look shite 🤣 I take it she only had them made out of the white WW and not the brown one (forgot its name)

Reactions: 11

MissFlowers

I didn’t manage to screenshot it, but there was definitely a story earlier about the master bedroom being ready for cladding.. but I thought her bedroom was the one that looked like a dungeon?! … it was definitely a different bed that was shown on that story though,, did anyone grab a receipt?!?

• Haha

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Safety first Sophie I see leaving the lighter on the table, well done 🙄

Also, ronnies room is horrible isn't it. Doesn't look cosy or like a bedroom at all.
Also who remembers when she first showed the movie room after she been and bought all that antique shit. She had a match lighter and really long matches with the candle on the shelf that she lit at the time. Another clue she's lived there longer that she's run out of the matches..
Don't read her soph but after tattle told you how dangerous lighting a candle on a wooden shelf was you seem to now have a open flame now within reach of your children...

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I think that the new family are paying rent but a discounted cost. They benefit and she doesn’t have to declare it. Otherwise as previously mentioned on here it’s quite scary to move with no official contract and everything could be taken away from the tenants when Tend Farm comes crashing down.

Yellowdoor44

I hope she gets nightmare tenants…. That show was a real eye opener as to the rights tenants have even when they don’t pay rent for years. I once saw a couple who had well to do squatters move into their home while it was for sale and it took them years to get them out and cost a fortune. First thing I would do is change the locks and get rid of the Guantanamo grey everywhere…….
Oh my lord… Castle Greyskull is now no more. We now have Guantanamo Grey 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t think it’s because of the boomerang I just went and looked back on the live picture and she’s still shoving it in her mush
OMG!!!!!!!!! That’s hilarious 😆

I don’t understand ‘just because his sauce’ - what does it mean?!

Also, his Audi Q8 broken down?!

Oh yes there’s a brilliant wiki and our pride and joy thread #500
Q8! Flashy buggers

docmum

VIP Member
Why didn’t she buy a padded headboard instead of that hard wood? Honestly she has to put the aesthetic first before Ronnie’s well-being. Idiot
using the term ‘buy’ loosely here, we know Soph doesn’t spend money without asking for gifts first..

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
Hey you nusty trolls. She must have exhausted herself answering the questions yesterday 🤣 . Might be nothing for a few days now

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
Okay I’m uploading them I’ve made it into a loop and I can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣 someone tell me if I only uploaded the hinch photos and nothing else because I’m pranging out lmao

Ah it’s not letting me upload the loop it’s like a boomerang of her shoving the ice cream in and out her mouth it’s hilarious 🤣
She’s defo clocked you on the second one…. 🤣. Also sorry but do adults really eat McFlurrys?

• Haha
  • Wow