Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to have been one of the funniest threads …

We‘ve had somebody high spotting Hunch eating a Mcflurry like her life depending on it to at one point thinking I was sitting in a GP surgery !!!!

Honestly I have been roaring 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her bedroom is so boring... I can just imagine the legs snapping on the bed when Jamie climbs in giving it his 3 thrusts
0/10

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Lots of the comments saying it looks like a hotel room. But they mean that positively. I wouldn’t want to LIVE in a hotel. It feels very sterile to me. Where are the personal, sentimental items??

Reactions: 49
Just watched George Clarks Old House, New House and blow me if there aren’t similarities to Sopha’s!!!! Wooden stools in bathrooms, crates for cabinets, Frankie and Benny booths…. Brick slips!!!
duck me!
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Bedroom looks like the hun wedding suite in a corporate owned stately home. Sterile, charmless and ready for the next Prosecco doused slapper and her full neck tatted, Turkey-toothed twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.