Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly looks stunning? The 8 tins on the lazy susan that's actually a spice rack 🫠🫠🫠
"So exciting, can't wait for more" :sick: 😂
Fuccccck meeeee! I can't imagine how exhilarating these peoples lives are if watching some bimbo spin tins of soup around is exciting to them!

Also absolutely cackling at McFlurry Gate! Always knew she was a secret lil scoffer, sat in her Rangey posting videos of her big house pretending she's spending time with her family and doing housework 😂 bet she does it to go and hide to check Tattle or Earthworm Jimbob will give her a right old rollicking! "We've all told you not to read it Sophie!!" 😂 hahahahaha

Here's a question for your next story Soph, Do you prefer a Maltesers or Cadbury McFlurry?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The clue’s in the name you plank. It’s a spice rack, you know where you keep your turmeric 😂🤣
B1DA2C19-7CC4-458D-89BA-DE7F78DB13CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1490774

ETA she first showed it this January
So sift side bars and the other side against the wall. Perfect to keep Ronnie safe. Putting the new bed in the middle of the room to match the floofing decor is a big mistake, Huge😳🙄🙄🙄🙄

"So exciting, can't wait for more" :sick: 😂
Fuccccck meeeee! I can't imagine how exhilarating these peoples lives are if watching some bimbo spin tins of soup around is exciting to them!

Also absolutely cackling at McFlurry Gate! Always knew she was a secret lil scoffer, sat in her Rangey posting videos of her big house pretending she's spending time with her family and doing housework 😂 bet she does it to go and hide to check Tattle or Earthworm Jimbob will give her a right old rollicking! "We've all told you not to read it Sophie!!" 😂 hahahahaha

Here's a question for your next story Soph, Do you prefer a Maltesers or Cadbury McFlurry?
She’s such a sad sack😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
I can imagine soph sitting In the Range Rover scoffing her McFlurry whilst the boys sit in the back watching her, patiently waiting to see if mummaz will remember they are there and buy them one.
There’s a choc ice weetabix & frozen yoghurt delight in the freezer.

Why the duck would she need to add it to her range when you can already buy the bloody thing on Amazon? Thick fucks. Just throw your bleeping wages at her and cut out the middle man.
It’s like giving all your money to a cult leader.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh Soph,careful of those sneaky trips to drive thru's it didn't end well last time.
Get that super sized freezer filled up with goodies pronto.I hear that condensed milk,double cream and one other ingredient make wonderful whippy ice-cream.What a hack that could have been?
On a serious note I was about to ask for your advice.
I bought some luxury pillows on Amar Zone recently and was excited to fresh'n them up to dry in this beautiful sunshine.Imagine my disappointment when I opened my machine to find this and absolutely no sign of the cover 🤦‍♀️View attachment 1490690
There’s a duvet thread on here now!! Pop over and ask them what’s happened. Awful lot of knowledgeable people on there! Personally I do duvet talk not pillows 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The milk dispensers got more comments than her #empowerment reel #beyourself guysch 😂😂😂

She could have made a far better #empowerment reel by making something more diverse and inclusive, featuring all kinds of people. She could have even had them in her Hunch gear #ad.

Screenshot_20220811-172354_Instagram~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220811-172400_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been lurking for about a year and been full on transformed from previous Hincher to well and truly eyes opened Tattler: I’ve been here nodding along at everything you guys say for so long 😂
But that pantry tin turntable thing has made me so irritated I’ve had to post - for fucks sake, how can she not see you can fit WAY more in the cupboard without the bleeding turntable!!!!
My focus too, despite her exploiting the boys yet again, especially Ronnie, I shook my head at the pure stupidness of a turntable , taking up the whole shelf for 9 tins..... 9 >> is she not embarrassed by herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sophie, you absolutely DID NOT EVER sleep on Ronnie's floor.

Someone may have done, but it sure as hell wasn't you.

Stop fishing for sympathy and lying.
She defo weren't on his floor the night of the broken toe when she RAN ACROSS THE LANDING 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wh... why would you put tins on a condiment lazy susan 😕

Why would you "style" 8 tins on something made to save space but actually youre taking up more space than 8 tins require.

What is happening here??

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Didn’t she used to have those raised shelf things in her old cupboards for “styling” her cans of soup & hoops?
What a bloody waste of space that turn table thing is. She really doesn’t have a clue how to function as an adult.
Here’s an idea Soph! Chuck the cans in the cupboard. Job done ✅ Hope that helps 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wh... why would you put tins on a condiment lazy susan 😕

Why would you "style" 8 tins on something made to save space but actually youre taking up more space than 8 tins require.

What is happening here??
I just stack my tins on each other - simples! No need to go any buy unnecessary lazy Susan’s and I have loads of room if I stack them! She wastes so much space!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.