Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4F234A77-8854-4A5C-98D9-60B5B2C0A070.png

Still peddling the “I’ve driven past this house since I was a little girl” card then 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I've just got the kids paddling pool and garden toys set up for a day in the garden and I'm ready for a day on Tattle guysch.

Why anyone would accept a gift from her, let alone a house is beyond me.

She'll make sure whoever's in that house will be reminded of what SHE has done for them blah blah blah every single bleeping day.

I never accept help at all. Everything I own I've worked hard for, for exactly this reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is it me or does this still not really answer the question?
It's like when I ask my 4 year old a question and the answer is completely unrelated to what I actually asked 😂.

WEnt to the cinema.. But left to look at designer sunglasses.. Realised they were expensive so went for some wasabi(wtf?) and ate it outside a pub?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
These questions she’s chosen to answer write herself are killing me off. Nobody gives a tit how you begged and licked SSS arse to be in her wedding. Or how you’re “giving away” Greyskull without rent to seem like a good person. You’re still a money grabbing, fake, selfish bleep who would sell a story on her children if it would make you a fiver or get a gifted grey cushion

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Curious as I've only ever seen it on this thread, why does everyone say 'nusty' trolls all the time? Does she use that word?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Curious as I've only ever seen it on this thread, why does everyone say 'nusty' trolls all the time? Does she use that word?
It relates to the poor spelling of the Hinch Army.

Read the wiki hunnay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gleam : For duck sake, Sophie, did you learn NOTHING from the other week and the dog bed fiasco??? Delete the bleeping thing now!!

Sophie: * sulking * it's so unfair !!

Gleam: Don't care, get rid of it now. Post a video of you dancing at Stacey's wedding instead. That'll keep the sheep happy

Sophie: oh yippee! You mean the one where I look wankered even though I 'don't drink? 😉😉'

Gleam: *heavy sigh *, yeah that's the one...😒

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I've got the same washer...that 'song' is a novelty at the start but soon gets on your tits! I was on Google after about a week 🤣 let's hope she doesn't think to do that and claws at her neck everytime it plays! But who am I kidding, the utility is probably soundproofed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shocked at the price of designer sunglasses were you soph 🤔🤔🤔 haven't you got an Louis Vuitton belt, trainers and scarf?!?!?
And weirdly, designer sunglasses is probably one of the only designer things that us common folk do sometimes buy 🤔. But I’d never spend that amount for a belt or scarf like she does (and everything else that we haven’t seen…).

Reactions: 28
The hens have to be Polly, Peggy and Penny. I think the chicken people are being a bit sneaky. I don’t think they’d send her hens before seeing a photo of their set up, but they’ve clearly approved her before that.

Reactions: 17
I’ve read that tend tale and it just doesn’t make any sense. In which part of the story did she actually ask her? make it make sense hinch even if it is tend

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So that trip to the cinema was when they went to that gifted screening of a film - I can’t remember which film. It was in selfridges. They didn’t even bother to stay for the entire thing? They made it look like they were the only ones there.
What a load of bollocks.

Reactions: 50
I dip in and out of tattle purely for tea when I’m bored, so please if anyone knows who’s moving into the old house please enlighten me! I thought it was going to be her sister or her mum but now I have absolutely no idea!

Reactions: 4
So she hasn’t sold or rented the old house. I could never just move in to someone’s house on literally a gentleman’s agreement. You would literally have no security. What if you had a falling out or what if things didn’t work out for them in the new house like they couldn’t afford the upkeep of it because being an influencer is a vey fickle ‘job’. All it takes is one duck up and it’s all over. I personally couldn’t take the risk and families have fall outs all the time. And I personally would never want to be that indebted to someone. Very very risky if you ask me.

Reactions: 33
So she hasn’t sold or rented the old house. I could never just move in to someone’s house on literally a gentleman’s agreement. You would literally have no security. What if you had a falling out or what if things didn’t work out for them in the new house like they couldn’t afford the upkeep of it because being an influencer is a vey fickle ‘job’. All it takes is one duck up and it’s all over. I personally couldn’t take the risk and families have fall outs all the time. And I personally would never want to be that indebted to someone. Very very risky if you ask me.
That’s why it could only be her sister. Possibly one of the only people in her life that she doesn’t fall out with.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.