Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the hens and got them last week! I can’t say how I know this without compromising myself but I have seen physical evidence! Let’s see how long it takes for the pre-records to come out! I’m thinking it’ll be another week

Ooh I am here for this! 🍿🍿☕

Reactions: 19
Random thought, the ‘Boot Room’ is the staff room for the gardeners, WW handlers & cleaners & that is why it was finished first!
Did I imagine this … wayyy back in the day when she first showed the house, she said the old kitchen wad going to go in the garage or something? I remember wondering why. Staff kitchen maybe??

Reactions: 14
She could probably buy the whole chain of ‘sunglass hut’ for the money that she’s spent on that new house!!

I HATE when she says things like this to be relatable. Hate it!

Absolute bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a contact a British Hen that’s all I can say
Do the people who work there have about 1 brain cell between them all? Cos there's no good excuse as to why that woman has been allowed to rehome 3 hens

Reactions: 33
She's really bleeping me off today and Sofe if you're reading here too 👋 give Sam and family some dignity and respect. If they are on hard times/have had a ride of it, then let them quietly move on and in to build themselves up again. They deserve to be built up and supported, not pitied and patronised Infront of strangers to make you feel good about your self. It's gross.

And duck me, the dog bed insta story has already been deleted. How embarrassing. Freda have a word.

And already got the hens have we? WHHHHHHHHHHY LIE?!

And I'm putting bingo on it now for there never being a house tour like has just been promised. It just won't happen. There will be drip fed bits and bobs but nothing that's too much hard work or that actually shows off the sheer fuckery of the farm (that's-not-a-farm.

duck me. Off to clean my tiny fridge in a rage now and day dream about my massive coffee table that's in the shed now forever as Soapy junior is actually allowed to play in the living area, and isn't shoved behind the cunting sofa 🙄

Reactions: 30
That bridesmaid story is the worst pile of Bollocks I think I’ve ever read. It makes zero sense at all for a start. It’s like she’s hastily cobbled something together because she knows she was an after thought.

As for the hen’s names: Prick, Pervert and Plonker - all in honour of Jimbobnoknob
That story honestly I lost brain cells trying to make sense of that. Also, she’s included a picture of what I presume was her being presented with a bridesmaid box? So that was in the cinema? 😂 she’s a cretin

Reactions: 15
A few years back we were fortunate enough to own two houses, one which we offered to close family members (who were going through a very tough time), to live in until they were back on their feet (I am very pleased that they are now, have moved out and things are going well for them) At no time did I announce this on social media (or anywhere else, it’s no-one else’s business), or blab about the reasons why and I certainly didn’t wander around my house offering them whatever they wanted, like some disingenuous, self inflated and braggy fairy godmother! And the absolute last thing I would have done to them, would have been to keep popping back for a ‘cuppa’ so they felt like they were being constantly checked up on!

If your doing a good turn for someone do it for the right reason, it’s nice to be able to help family members/friends (with anything) if you can but don’t turn it into a ‘look how generous/selfless person I am’ moment just because you want to cover yourself in glory/get in papers/get more followers.

Reactions: 43
She can’t construct a sentence to save her life can she 😂🤦🏻‍♀️.

Also who goes out for wasabi? I think she means sushi…….. 😂😂😂😂😂 mmmmmm, a big bowl of wasabi…….. can just imagine the queen of basic witch food eating that, or even sushi for that matter!!!! 😂😂😂 another thing to go in the museum of tit that never happened!!!!

What a colossal head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Call me slow, I’ve been away for a fair amount of time.
She’s giving the house to a family? Not sold it and she isn’t renting it to them?
If this was anyone else then I would be inclined to say ‘fair play, nice thought’
Her
Nah
Hidden agenda all over that.
Or could this family be pretend and it’s actually
Fiddles and weepy moving in
(Again haven’t been here for awhile so do apologies)
Sorry guyyyssshhh

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.