Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wouldn’t you say “Stacy asked me over a plate of sushi” instead of the unnecessary lies backstory? Or did Stacey scream it at her over the movie soundtrack with a mouthful of half chewed food?
always with the junk food too Hinch? Don’t believe you

• Haha
Reactions: 35
duck me I'm just going through the q&a and it sounds like she's giving the bastard house to refugees fleeing a war zone. She's making them sound like a right set of down and out sad cunts and she REEEEEEEALLY is impressed with her own philanthropy isn't she 🙄 sounds like she'd tell anyone she could stop in the street about what a good deed she's doing for the paupers 🤦‍♀️

Mamfa, If you're reading 👋 sorry Sofe's making you sound like twats, but atleast you and Jamie can chat together now about Sofe making herself sound a hero and making the rest of you all sound like idiots to her sheep and bots.

Reactions: 37
I would have actually applauded her for giving it to a refugee family to live in. But she is too selfish for that

Reactions: 13
FFS... thought I’d do a recording of the tend best bubs dancing for nusties that don’t have IG.... for a second I honestly thought the ending was the next story of Sopha 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How to know that Mrs Hinch has posted something: this thread gains about eleventy pages in seven and a half minutes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did anyone see Laurence LB on tv this morning? He dissed everything she goes for decor wise!! It was hilarious. No to grey and greige and let’s go full on colour and maximalist! My kind of guy! She’s probably on the dogs bed with Emma mattress having a roller rant and cry now as she sees Dulux collaboration disappearing as they want us all to embrace colour!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wasabi is the name of a place that sells sushi and hot bento boxes.

Now I know that she eats there, I'm soooo put off :(

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The faT hens will be called: princess, pity, party.

Love how she’s edited herself out of the dancing video. They look hammered.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1487351

Strawberry milkshake or tequila rose hun??

I didn't think the bridesmaid dresses looked that bad but then I saw the video footage there and they look very close to having a visit from the fire brigade 😱
Omfg 🤣🤣🤣 it's just like the explanation of the infamous trip to the steam fair bollocks....she's rambled on sooooooooooo much she's missed the point of the question 🤪
Shocked at the price of designer sunglasses were you soph 🤔🤔🤔 haven't you got an Louis Vuitton belt, trainers and scarf?!?!?

In the pic of them clearly enjoying cocktails, soph looks like Stacey's pissed up aunt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
One of the names has got to be Pen the Hen 🙄

So I'm going for Penny and POLLY (if you know you know 🤪) and can't think of another one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.