Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, absolutely loving social blade just recently! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are loosing them Sopha. Most are probably heading over here as we speak.

Screenshot_20220809-203206_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m assuming that Pickford’s are currently stuck in the Vulva driveway. Eww, that sounds like an Inch chat up line, oioi sweetheart 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Thread so slow tonight looks like it might be an early night for me.
Can’t believe there’s been nothing all day! Well I can, but the poor sheep must be wondering what’s going on, and then tomorrow… sorry I’ve been soooo busy guysch

Reactions: 18
Soo I think she ‘bought’ the driveway, by that I mean materials. Was gifted or payed to have it installed. It’s a smart way so the company can say she did pay for her own driveway.

She’s probably got nothing to post, used to lazing around her new house and hasn’t been smart enough to already do her pre-recording.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with posting a few hours or days ‘late’ but months and months 🤯

Reactions: 16
My BS senses are tingling I think she knows SS has something good to share so waiting it out I’m thinking Thursday reveal?

Mr Hinch might put something on claiming she works so hard probably A staged asleep photo somewhere to keep the sheep interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
G O O D M O R N I N G
guysssshhhhhhhh
We have finally moved and are settling into our new home, absorbing every minute, can’t bleeeeeev it’s happening to lil ol me guyssshhhhh
Haven’t been on SM much as am in a bubble and we are shoaking it all in guyssssshhhhh
Fank yoo for sharing this prerecorded journey with ushhhhh
*cue montage with plinky plonk music*
Thumbs up

FIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My BS senses are tingling I think she knows SS has something good to share so waiting it out I’m thinking Thursday reveal?

Mr Hinch might put something on claiming she works so hard probably A staged asleep photo somewhere to keep the sheep interested.
Or playing a flute she bought from Amazon tending she’s all cute, need to keep the sheep sweet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was rewatching Stranger Things this evening (spoiler ahead?) and when Lucas is reading to Max in hospital, I asked my partner if he would do that for me. He just looked at me and said "what, read Tattle?!" Cracked me up thinking of him reading these threads out loud and all our lingo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Been awol again unfortunately been in hospital once again. Glad bleep chops has done duck all and not missed must... she defo online tho
Just coming to post the same. Back on the bandwagon again. No doubt she'll comment on whatever post they put up tomoro too for the b'day

Reactions: 10
Lots of bots on her follow list right now… most with pics so don’t just ignore those! Getting reporting peeps 💜

Reactions: 9
I hope you’re ok sweetheart ❤You’ve not missed much xx
I'm slowly on the mend it's yet another long recovery, sadly tried taking my own life again 😞 isn't the first and I doubt it be the last but heyho I be fine and don't need a pity party.... I see she finally moved but yet still dragging this tit out 😴😴😴😴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.