Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I wouldn't have if I was worried about my security and privacy, a silent resin driveway! When I lived more rurally than I do now gravel helped me feel safe to go about in the evenings and when home alone (or at least something that makes some noise)! When I was out and about (but even inside sometimes), I knew when someone had driven or walked up to the house more often than not. That and motion sensor lights (I'd say more useful than cameras most of the time, but then I don't have my phone in my hand constantly. I live outside of mine). Even more so if there are animals that may be stolen!

And the company claiming she's paying, yet she's marked 'ad' which is something she struggles to do normally so we're meant to believe she's paying... are they hugely discounting? Is she paying but then they are paying for her to advertise them? Is she paying the installers for their time but managed to blag the actual materials from Vebu or getting paid by Vebu? I hate the lack of transparency. She should have just spelled out the relationship at the outset.

Reactions: 62
I assume Pickfords are dumping everything off on the roadside seeing as you canā€™t drive on resin for 24hr?
Get your pre-records in a row that makes sense Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I assume Pickfords are dumping everything off on the roadside seeing as you canā€™t drive on resin for 24hr?
Get your pre-records in a row that makes sense Sophie.
As suggested by another hen earlier, the Pickfords lorry was probably bound for the tip šŸ˜‚ dumping everything offā€¦ at the dump!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As suggested by another hen earlier, the Pickfords lorry was probably bound for the tip šŸ˜‚ dumping everything offā€¦ at the dump!
I just KNEW someone wouldnā€™t beaten me to it. Iā€™d have read up to date if it wasnā€™t for my tend job.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I donā€™t think weā€™ll even get the big reveal tomorrow! Sheā€™ll drag it out til SSS posts some soppy wedding videos. They must be in some sort of Mexican stand off as we speak!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So what did she , or Jamie do, when they first contacted them...If he is saying he didn't know who she was when the enquiry originally came in it must have gone something like this.....
" oh good morning, I'm cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch, who has 4million Instagram followers, I'm interested in getting my driveway done at Hinch Farm and would like to see what you can do for me and me for you in terms of me advertising your business. "
You forgot to finish it with oi oi...Jimbob being her Manager I would expect him to be making the call šŸ˜†šŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m surprised she used Pickford s in all honesty guyzzzz. I thought she would of raised the Titanic to transport her tat goods . After all her middle name is not Rose

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Itā€™s not like he hasnā€™t got seven days a week to play bloody golf. Iā€™m sure Fiddle would love to be his caddy, oiling his ā€œclubā€ (poetic licence) and cleaning his balls once she got back home and took them out of drawer

As if he's allowed to go and play golf, she's got a tight grip firmly on his set of balls!

Reactions: 14
I like to think though once a sheep leaves the heard and they all follow, which means their nasty cult like mentality turns against her!
I think this itā€™s what sheā€™s always been afraid of even from early days you can tell she doesnā€™t want to upset the flock since she knows how nasty they all are. Itā€™s bound to happen some day!

Reactions: 11
So just a quick recap for myself really-
- bought the house October 2021
- driveway was done august 1st/2nd 2022
- driveway guys on fb said they ainā€™t allowed to post until Queen Hinch posts about it first (why? Whatā€™s the point? What does this multiverse timeline achieve?)
- sheā€™s apparently moved today
- no sad emotional montage with plinky plonk music yet- thatā€™s the official seal of approval that sheā€™s actually moved right?

Reactions: 26
If I was rich I would have a huge gravel driveway 1000% plus I love the sound it makes!
Who wants plastic?? I assume itā€™s stuff that doesnā€™t get hot? Because that would be tit in the summer.

Reactions: 23
Has anyone tried to search her followers recently? I wanted to show my husband examples
Of bots, but apart from a few recent followers theyā€™re all hidden!! Maybe this was mentioned before and I missed it! What a sneak!! šŸ˜” can you see where it says ā€˜only mrshinchhome can see all followersā€™
E7AF73DD-13B3-4EF5-B3B5-99EB0BC9745B.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If I was rich I would have a huge gravel driveway 1000% plus I love the sound it makes!
Who wants plastic?? I assume itā€™s stuff that doesnā€™t get hot? Because that would be tit in the summer.
If I was rich I wouldnā€™t butcher a characteristic 100 year old lodge with MDF and ā€˜griegeā€™ panelling everywhere, and bleeping hideous murals and haybale furnishings and plastic driveway.
Or trying to fit every single farm animal I can think of into a modestly small garden, which will smell like tit in the summer.
Sheā€™s such an uncultured swine, itā€™s so woeful what sheā€™s doing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Did the guy who posted the photos of sloth ā€˜helpingā€™ with the driveway just delete all the photos lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you know what I wouldn't have if I was worried about my security and privacy, a silent resin driveway! When I lived more rurally than I do now gravel helped me feel safe to go about in the evenings and when home alone (or at least something that makes some noise)! When I was out and about (but even inside sometimes), I knew when someone had driven or walked up to the house more often than not. That and motion sensor lights (I'd say more useful than cameras most of the time, but then I don't have my phone in my hand constantly. I live outside of mine). Even more so if there are animals that may be stolen!

And the company claiming she's paying, yet she's marked 'ad' which is something she struggles to do normally so we're meant to believe she's paying... are they hugely discounting? Is she paying but then they are paying for her to advertise them? Is she paying the installers for their time but managed to blag the actual materials from Vebu or getting paid by Vebu? I hate the lack of transparency. She should have just spelled out the relationship at the outset.
Can't agree more! I'm obviously not in the public eye but still feel safer having gravel on the drive, especially because my dog barks even if someone takes one step on it!
But then I don't live on a tend farm, and my dog actually gets out the house so I just can't compare to hinch šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.