Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting a weather receipt on here incase we get a first morning waking up in new house plinky plonk today:
6am grey and misty
7am grey and misty
7:45 grey but mist lifting
Let’s see if she posts a bright blue sunny morning! Or have you checked here first Sophie and run outside to re-record?
Oh you nusty hen I'd just looked out and made note of the cloudy weather!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet the two exes are cringing when they see what the two of them are like now. Good on them for never chucking any dirt around. Although it’s been mentioned in the past who Hinch’s ex is, NoKnob’s ex has never been mentioned as far as I know presumably because she’s never gone public. Good for her🙂
Well let's face it would you publicly admit to fancying him? I bloody wouldn't 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
back at my tend job today I hope I don't miss the sad montage of all the empty rooms at greyskulls and how emotional it is to be leaving but they are doing it for the right reasons hens! would rather they own it say we made a tit ton of cash and bought a big house job done!

Reactions: 21
No wonder Sophie was nervous about the move. If I had that amount of stuff to pack and unpack I'd be nervous. It's as if she trying to fill an empty void in her boring life with bought/gifted things.

Reactions: 26
I reckon today we get a plinky plonk montage of Greyskull memories ending with that photo of them holding the Hinch Farm keys. Just a little titbit to get the sheep fawning over a moving reveal and then tomorrow 7pm will be the full montage of empty Greyskull, the moving van rolling up the drive, Ron and Len in and out of the rooms etc. And a grid post with some furnished rooms.

Reactions: 24
Still NOT A bleeping FARM……
View attachment 1484175
Bless! She’s like a child playing pretend games. A large garden isn’t a farm hunnay!

Also, the pre records like the ikea one are genuinely because she’s convinced herself she’s too famous to post real-time updates. Remember, we see her papped all the time! (🤡) it’s sad. The silly witch need not worry, I doubt the paps even know what the duck she looks like and if they get a bit aggy, she can always kick them with her side 5 futz x

Reactions: 29
I don't know the average going rate for tend farms in Maldon, but since Hinch bought it, the value has increased 1.5 %🤔
Values keep going up round here. Especially for anything that's big or has a good size plot around it. Still can't believe what she paid for it when there were much nicer houses with more potential and more land for half a million less than what she ended up paying for hers.

Reactions: 16
I don’t know what’s funnier - the fact that his old nose is on there for all to see… or the fact he’s described as “spouse” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had a few days Hinch free, caught up today to see she’s FINALLY moving house after approximately 84 years.

I see she’s still a boring, wasteful, braggy, vain, lying, sneaky, irresponsible, beggy, chavvy, impulsive, unfunny, dishonest, fick, narcissistic old cuntbag with tit for brains.

Hope your world comes crashing down soon if I’m honest hunnayyyyyyy. All the vest with the move. May you be very happy in your new haunted crematorium home funded by the sheep 👍🏻
84 years !!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It really bugs me when the sheep comment on MHMMDI to try and justify why she is still relatable and compare her to actual celebs, erm no actually celebs are celebs for an actual talent, they miss the whole point that mrs hinch is was relatable to them at one point and now she is bleeping NOT! I bet not one of them can EVER relate to actual celebs 🤦‍♀️
What these MHMMDI advocates cannot seem to comprehend is that there is a stark difference between celeb and influencer.

Real celebs don't go around flaunting their wealth. Tom Cruise/Harry Styles (for want of a better celeb) have millions. Yes, we know they are likely to have multiple properties, and mega-fans probably have better knowledge of where they are, but they don't broadcast it for 4.3 million bots followers to see.

Mrs Hinch is an influencer, a UK based influencer. There will be influencers in every country of the world, that we in the UK don't know about and vice versa.

Real 'big' celebs are known globally! I doubt even 0.01% of the population of Kazakhstan even knows who Mrs Hinch is

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What these MHMMDI advocates cannot seem to comprehend is that there is a stark difference between celeb and influencer.

Real celebs don't go around flaunting their wealth. Tom Cruise/Harry Styles (for want of a better celeb) have millions. Yes, we know they are likely to have multiple properties, and mega-fans probably have better knowledge of where they are, but they don't broadcast it for 4.3 million bots followers to see.

Mrs Hinch is an influencer, a UK based influencer. There will be influencers in every country of the world, that we in the UK don't know about and vice versa.

Real 'big' celebs are known globally! I doubt even 0.01% of the population of Kazakhstan even knows who Mrs Hinch is
Absolutely giggling at 0.01% of Kazakhstan! I’m having images of Borat. “Mrs Hinch….very nice!”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.