Mrs Hinch #475 Hinch Farm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard in August about the house purchase. I think it’s very unlikely that we’ll see castle greyskull on the market any time soon. I think it will still feature heavily on her page.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Anyone able to see the grid post likes? I think you can see them on a desktop? Just out of curiosity
I'm on a desktop but can't see the likes

I heard in August about the house purchase. I think it’s very unlikely that we’ll see castle greyskull on the market any time soon. I think it will still feature heavily on her page.
Is it going to be the boys annex like SS does with her kids?

Reactions: 8
I am absolutely not sticking up for Hinch in the slightest… because it’s pretty clear I think she’s a dick… but not all people with big houses got them by conning and fleecing people like she did!
I live in a 6 bed grade 2 listed house with lots of land, outbuildings, stables and we have an outdoor pool. That doesn’t mean I’m not down to Earth or myself and my husband haven’t worked hard for it!
No one on this thread said anything remotely close to everyone with big houses are all conners 😂
The only people we talk about on this thread in a negative way is Sophie, and she DID get her new big house by fleecing people. She's not worked hard for absolutely anything she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
£1.1 in my area wouldn’t get you that. So on that part I am jealous! But this is why we are running away to the countrrreeeeee.
£1.1million in Essex is cheap, the part of Essex I’m in that money would get you a 5 bed on an executive estate with a postage stamp garden!

Reactions: 20
You’re back! Tell us all you know you secret squirrel 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Course she has. Been quiet for days after a country retreat for Xmas. Flash cow. Farm though 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.