Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also, there is no way that they are going to get a fox proofed run and coop installed in time for them picking up hens at the weekend. They’d have to dig down into this rock hard ground to put the fox skirting in and either have a concrete or slabbed base to stop fox/rat. The wooden coop will have red mite in no time as we all know how great they are at looking after animals and I don’t see Sopha getting her hands that dirty with the weekly deep clean. What they have bought looks like one of these which is only about 4ft high so a nightmare to clean and not big enough for 3 hens during bird flu lockdown. RANT OVER……
View attachment 1487714
View attachment 1487706
She’ll definitely get ear wigs as well😂😂 tbey hide in the doorway of my rabbits hutch sometimes and they always come back after a few weeks , no matter how much I clean them out … they love the left over food apparently so she’ll defo get them in the chicken coop😂. They aren’t nice looking either so can’t imagine she’ll like them

• Haha
Reactions: 8

LilPinkie

VIP Member
She said that to Phil and Holly live on This Morning when demonstrating wiping walls with lenor
I think it was the follow-up Zoom call where she was saying how much life had changed and she didn’t know how she had gone there.

• Haha

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Hinch Farm move in montage:
A montage of her “jurrrrneee” at castle greyskull. Her “best bits”. A lot of sink shining. Ron running down the corridor over the ages. Henry going to bed over the ages. Them out the front at Xmas. Them in the garden playing. Lots of bog pining and window wiping. Lots of cushion chopping.
Throws the Minky into the sink and it cuts to empty greyskull. Each room empty.
The crem doors open. Ron and len run down the corridor. Henry runs around the garden. The alpacas aren’t shown because it would reveal the chickens (which I believe are going in the alpaca paddock).
She pans around clicking her fingers at various room reveals. Ends with a thumbs up and her cackling inanely. No family shot. All about her and HER journey. How amazing this house is for HER. PLAGIARISED QUOTE. GRID POST OF THE DRIVEWAY.
She is going to be fuming wonder if the dolls house makes an appearance 😅

• Haha
I'm slowly on the mend it's yet another long recovery, sadly tried taking my own life again 😞 isn't the first and I doubt it be the last but heyho I be fine and don't need a pity party.... I see she finally moved but yet still dragging this shit out 😴😴😴😴
Hang in there lovely, sending lots of love and virtual hugs ❤

• Heart

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
Did the guy who posted the photos of sloth ‘helping’ with the driveway just delete all the photos lol

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
God FORBID she gets a fucking horse! Can u imagine Ronnie running far away from her and the horse spooks!! She's just put shes getting MORE animals! calm down dr fkin doolittle
You can imagine Ronnie and Lennie running away from her on the horse!!!

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member

New thread. Just before the 7pm primetime. Even though she probably won't today.

• Heart

Gl1tter18

Can someone tell me what context the I’m thank you comment was a reply to need to make sure I’m not missing out on some whitty replies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

BigGobNoKnob

Maybe she will be moving to an actual farm once the security/privacy has been compromised at Notafarm due to all the tours guyssshhhhh.
ATV. Blessed be.
445D6C72-49E1-47D3-8D3B-F29E22889964.jpeg

Reactions: 7