Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
Sorry not sorry but her house looks like shit. Bland, beige, boring.

And I don’t believe the bridesmaid saga for one second. Here’s how she was really asked:

Management to SS: Right you’re gonna have to ask that dickhead Hinch to be a bridesmaid

SS: what?! But we’ve already decided on our bridesmaids! We’ve ad a hen and evryfink!

Management: Well she’s tanking and getting on everyone’s wick so we need to up her engagement so we can make more money. You might even get some new followers out of it if she shares some pics.

SS: Ugh FINE! But she ain’t getting a strappy dress I’m sick of seeing her shoulder as it is. She may wear her own shoes too cuz I ain’t payin to have speshal size 5s made as well!

SS to Soph: OMG darlin I can’t believe I forgot to ask you to be my bridesmaid! I fawt since were best bubs foreva you would just read my mind! But I want you by my side and five people over!

Soph: I just can’t believe it Ssssschtace!!! How did this ever happen to little old MEEEE! I just LAV IT!

Fucking do one you MELT

Definitely seems an afterthought. And her story of being asked to be a bridesmaid 🤮 U
You’d think it was a proposal!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Mum of two

VIP Member
Also, there is no way that they are going to get a fox proofed run and coop installed in time for them picking up hens at the weekend. They’d have to dig down into this rock hard ground to put the fox skirting in and either have a concrete or slabbed base to stop fox/rat. The wooden coop will have red mite in no time as we all know how great they are at looking after animals and I don’t see Sopha getting her hands that dirty with the weekly deep clean. What they have bought looks like one of these which is only about 4ft high so a nightmare to clean and not big enough for 3 hens during bird flu lockdown. RANT OVER……
View attachment 1487714
View attachment 1487706
Only 4ft high? Good luck with bending yourself double then Soph 😆
Dragging yourself through the mud/ 💩 to change their food /water. Not forgetting that when it rains the water will fall from the roof down the back of your neck 🤣😂😆
Lurveley in winter 🥶

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think it might be the family in Scotland. She’s such a benevolent mare saying they are in need of relief well they won’t get any with her popping in and out all the time
I’d be really surprised if it was cos they wouldn’t leave their family behind would they? And move their whole life to Essex? I’d be shocked if it was. She’s just not letting on cos it’s only someone unimportant like her sis or trace

Thread title suggestion: Saint Soph's sister is probably getting Greyskull.

Looks like she is still working with Tesco for a while if she has an autumn and winter range to shill. The range won't last much longer.

Reactions: 8

emmiepop

• Heart

Smith

Surely it’s a joke. No one would buy this
You wouldn't think so would you but every item has lots of reviews from people saying how much they love their purchase! Imagine actually having that bedding. It's enough to give you nightmares