Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Just piping up to say, this thread isn’t appearing on the big list of Hinch threads for me. I can only get to it from the post at the end of the last thread. Don’t know how to fix it hens I’m just learning, perhaps one of you more experienced nusties know how to fix it?
I use the Watch button

Reactions: 7

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I replied to this poster earlier. The BHWT adoption date nearest to here (Great Totham,literally 5 minutes from not-a-farm) is the 14th August. So unless she's driven over an hour for them I'm really sceptical.
View attachment 1488200
She can’t mingle with the riff raff. She needs VIP treatment being a Shlebrity and all. She was Stacey Solomons bridesmaid don’t you know 😂

Nah it’s a massive prerecord innit. Gotta make sure she’s a hen person before sharing on Instagram.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Dahlias have been flowering here since about the end of June. But there is a fresh breeze this morning, so I could forgive her wearing a cardigan if that was genuinely 7amish.

Gennie19

VIP Member
I neeeeeed to no the back story of I’m thank you plzzzzzz
She said it during a virtual interview on This Morning when Phil/ Holly asked how she was or something along those lines. You can probably find the vid on YouTube. I’m pretty sure the connection dropped out between I’m and thank you, but it is funny

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
D974D758-11D9-49E6-8762-84F349EB0694.jpeg
Saw another fat hippo today😭 in Belfast, in the heat. I mean it’s not mad warm but for dogs with that coat. At least the drag Queen isn’t in Belfast:cool:

• Wow
  • Sad

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
So that trip to the cinema was when they went to that gifted screening of a film - I can’t remember which film. It was in selfridges. They didn’t even bother to stay for the entire thing? They made it look like they were the only ones there.
What a load of bollocks.
Yes it was the series, about the fbi air hostess, flight plan or something