Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Earth mother Soph loves animals, it’s why she had to get a fake farm

Reactions: 5
Names for chickens all with a P
I will go for Sandra, Mavis & Claire because they all rhyme with Ronni e

Reactions: 33
There was uproar to the dog rescue when they homed the puppy to Trollomon after the ad saying no children

Reactions: 23
Guyschhhhh do I need to read back on this fred beyond this morning or can I just catch up on today? xoxo

Reactions: 10
I can’t remember where hens came from.

@or JusRollWithIt do you have it?
Yes I was there at the genesis of old fat hens

Reactions: 19
ahhh I love this bunch of old fat hens

Reactions: 27
She never really answered the question because Stacey probably never asked her. She probably got a call from gleam telling her she was going to be a bridesmaid because her followers are leaving in droves and they need to boost that tend friendship

Reactions: 13
Origin of I’m fank you is 26 seconds into this clip. Someone with skill needs to save that part for our easy access and entertainment.

Reactions: 24
Well we all know what is going to happen don’t we. We’ve had the questions answered that she wrote to herself, giving herself the cue to brag even more.

We will have the over the top and heavily filtered moving in post and stories with a sickly ballad. Followed by the credit card coming back out to buy bots in larger numbers to coincide with the move.

A lot of ‘I can’t believe it guys, I love it, dreams do come true, family is everything, I’m crying, mummy said, I’m cracking up, some stupid stolen quote about not giving up or you are where you are meant to be, my boys and I’m so grateful guys’.

Just stick your lies up your arse and fuck off you predictable, narcissistic twat

Reactions: 20
your sons will be much happier away from people - who the fuck says shit like that

Reactions: 13
It would be as tedious as having to look at her wedding photos....again. I’ve seen them more than I’ve seen my own

Reactions: 16
Only 4ft high? Good luck with bending yourself double then Soph
Dragging yourself through the mud/ to change their food /water. Not forgetting that when it rains the water will fall from the roof down the back of your neck
Lurveley in winter

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.