Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m behind so excuse me if I’m totally missing the mark here but she’s said she’s moved basically so they are in…

So don’t people find it really odd the big grand reveal won’t be until some prime time why not just whack it up now and be done with it since everyone’s your mate, bestie, cousin, boys aunties 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
"like a fish out of water"...... hunnay its a washer and a dryer???? are you or are you not 32 years of age with two children? how is this a challenge for you 😂
Oh but it’s so big and posh and confusing our poor little shy soph doesn’t know how to deal with so much going on at once poor thing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Quite a few new faces today! I’m assuming the house move has finally tipped a few people over the edge and here they are!

Welcome! Read the wiki and thread 500 and sit back and enjoy 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
So much for moving from the home they swore they’d never leave due to privacy issues! Here she is promising a home tour! What a whopping LIE! How can the sheep not see her lies? Can they not remember anything Hinch actually says?
Perfect idea Soph give everyone a tour and a floor plan and the location what couldn’t possibly go wrong. Especially with your silent driveway! Asking to be robbed!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion -
3 nusty hens on the way to Hinch farm, but is there one called Pollyanna? 🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember a while back, can’t remember which month, she did a ‘random’ live and literally walked you round the house showing where everything was what each room was going to be.. how long till there are security issues again I wonder?…

Reactions: 12
Reactions: 3
I hate to be the one to defend her but wasabi is the name of a takeaway place, like McDonald’s is the name of the place you get the food from. Replace the word wasabi with McDonald’s and it does make sense.

not that I don’t believe it’s a lie with all that additional fabricated information that doesn’t need to be in there but she isn’t talking about eating the hot sauce with a spoon like it’s ice cream

Reactions: 15
What is she using questions on her q and a that she’s already told everyone the answers 🤷‍♀️ Boring !!!!
Exactly she's literally answering questions she addressed within last few weeks. We know she wasn't selling when she put that same grey picture up of greyskull only a few weeks ago. Although a lot less braggy so maybe management have told her to add the I'm so spoilt lucky to be able to give my house to someone else bla bla

Reactions: 10
I neeeeeed to no the back story of I’m thank you plzzzzzz
She said it during a virtual interview on This Morning when Phil/ Holly asked how she was or something along those lines. You can probably find the vid on YouTube. I’m pretty sure the connection dropped out between I’m and thank you, but it is funny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_2022-08-10-12-38-58-30_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
whats she drinking? It looks like a Maccies strawberry milkshake in a wine glass the way it's sloshing around the glass.

My guess on the poor hens will be Polly, penny and Patricia

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.