Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hennerz 🎵Hopelessly Devoted….. to the grungy Greyskull sofa🎵 (Volume needed) I feel very sad today as my lovely auntie Sandra passed away yesterday 🥲 As did Dame Olivia Newton-John 🥲 She was someone I hugely admired. I feel lucky to have played Sandy in our Uni production of Grease. Olivia will always be the best Sandra Dee, forever 💗 I thought it fitting Hennerz should sing some Sandy 💕 Not my best but 🥲🥲🥲
View attachment 1484585
This thread is a goldmine. Back when ‘the teetotal, reformed gambler, David Seaman of the Team’ had two Cs in his surname.
Is their surname Hinchcliffe or Hinchliffe 🤣🤣🤣

I always thought it was Hinchliffe then just yesterday discovered I seen somewhere it said Hinchliffe 🙈 but this clip says Hinchcliffe 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Is their surname Hinchcliffe or Hinchliffe 🤣🤣🤣

I always thought it was Hinchliffe then just yesterday discovered I seen somewhere it said Hinchliffe 🙈 but this clip says Hinchcliffe 🤣🤣🤣
It‘s Hinchliffe. Always makes me titter when it’s spelt or pronounced wrong…I’m that petty! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Been out most of the day, don't even need to check Insta - the fact that we're still on the same thread as this morning means I know she hasn't done a move reveal. Roll on 7pm, eh? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🎵 Oh Hinchy🎵
🎵you came and you took without giving🎵
🎵you’re pre recording today🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Goddddd not been on since this morn and I thought I'd of come on to the reveal and a new fred on here.... What's she actually doing 😴

• Haha
I think she will drag this out, trying to create the frenzy of yore, or maybe waiting for best bubs to do something that needs the spotlight taken away. But all it’s doing is frustrating the few real followers she has left. Maybe the silence will help them hear the penny drop regarding their beloved Mrs Hinch ™️ 💰

Guaranteed there will be an OTT emotional goodbye to castle greyskull, I’ve got my bucket ready 🤢

Reactions: 22
Has this joke of a mother still not posted!! duck me, they are dragging this out. Or gathering pre records because they could've drive the van on the resin. Stupid dumb bleep

I've just realised at the end of the field behind her horsey neighbours is a cemetery 🤣 I wonder if the ghost upstairs will invite some friends over for the local house warming party 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Haven’t seen Magic Roundabout on here for a while (and can’t work out how to tag her). Hope that you’re ok, Magic and that you’re just bored with Hinch’s shenanigans 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Awh hope your okay Mrs Owl! ❤
Thank you very much 💕xxx

🎵 I’ve got ads, they‘re multiplying,
and I’m losing control,
but the freebies they’re supplying,
it’s electrifying.

I’d better shape up, give Henry some ham,
and the llamas carrots too,
I’d better shape up, and get some money in,
cos my income relies on you!

You’re the hun that I want, you are the hun the hun,
woo hoo hoo hunnayz,
the hun that I want, you are the hun the hun,
woo hoo hoo hunnayz,
the hun that I want, you are the hun the hun,
woo hoo hoo,
tend farm I want to keep,
so I need you sheep! 🎵

In honour of Olivia N-J. A true lady, unlike Hinch!
I think I will definitely have to sing this as Sopha 😂 I loveeeeee it 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.