Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Gro company hedgehog is definitely gifted after she mentioned them the other day. She already was gifted an Ewan so why would she buy something else that does the same thing. Not disclosed #gifted though in the story!

Her diet is dreadful. Those packet pastas and rice 😭. It’s so simple to make pasta sauce and boil rice.. she has plenty of time. Those packets are full of added tit to increase their shelf life’s... that poor baby will probably be weaned on pot noodles 🙈
She has the cheek to label mugshots ‘pasta’, no it’s so far removed from pasta, pure processed crap!

She is such a child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Yel

Checking the dates of her instant pasta sachets to check that the 6 of them she bought last week aren't out of date🤣

It would be better to just take a break and admit she's bone dry for content than post this

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Please don’t repost pictures of her baby. I find it a bit weird...
I find it weirder Hinch is comfortable sharing so many of her baby's private moments with 2.8 million followers on a cleaning account.
Exactly!! I was more trying to work out it could be seen that Jamie was making him smile.

Tbh I’m glad that comment got flagged, moderating just causes in -fighting & it’s a tad annoying. Just press report

Reactions: 11
That other twit cleaning my anxiety away actually painted her DAVE THE bleeping DUSTER handle grey. What is wrong with these people. Tell you what I don’t have time in the day hardly to dust some days never mind painting my bloody duster handle. Absolutely sickening if you ask me
And she chops her cushions, buys whatever Hinch has and talks like her 🙄

Please don’t repost pictures of her baby. I find it a bit weird...
She shows them to 2.8 mil people. Wonder who else screenshots them 🤢

Reactions: 9
Also yah know how yah can swipe up on stories to do a quick response? You can’t actually do that on hers. Wonder if she’s disabled it cause she knows not everyone would be “happy”
That option seems to be available again.........she must choose what she wants people to comment on

Reactions: 1
I do.

I was saying to my husband I bet it's really easy to find her address because she puts so much of her life online and boom 20 mins later on google had it in front of me. I'd hate the thought of the world being able to find out my address so easily. (I won't share it or tell you where to look for it but it is there on the internet) I would hate to think of some creep finding out where little Ronnie lives and what school he goes to years down the line. Well and truly playing with fire that woman!
Well it took me all of 5 mins to find, easy peasy!

Reactions: 3
yeah but did you hear when she said she would put his flip flops in the skip and he said il put you in the skip 😂😂!! Then she just zoomed to Henry!
He probably got a bollocking for that and forced to polish another glass table!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do.

I was saying to my husband I bet it's really easy to find her address because she puts so much of her life online and boom 20 mins later on google had it in front of me. I'd hate the thought of the world being able to find out my address so easily. (I won't share it or tell you where to look for it but it is there on the internet) I would hate to think of some creep finding out where little Ronnie lives and what school he goes to years down the line. Well and truly playing with fire that woman!
I found her address really easily, Because they had the extension it's very easy to look up on google

Reactions: 8
I do.

To be honest you can find it within 20 secs and the photo she has always had just confirms you have the right one. She obviously wants people to know where she lives. Very dangerous though as people will assume she will be happy if they just turn up 😂🤣

Reactions: 8
Yep I found it in 5 seconds! I remember she posted a while ago the name of the florist her mum works at, she also says which supermarket she’s in and the town it’s in so it’s not hard for some weirdo to stalk her and her whole family if they wanted to

Reactions: 9
Exactly!! I was more trying to work out it could be seen that Jamie was making him smile.

Tbh I’m glad that comment got flagged, moderating just causes in -fighting & it’s a tad annoying. Just press report
What comment got flagged, the picture i had posted or someone else??

Reactions: 2
Yep I found it in 5 seconds! I remember she posted a while ago the name of the florist her mum works at, she also says which supermarket she’s in and the town it’s in so it’s not hard for some weirdo to stalk her and her whole family if they wanted to
Don't you mean their quaint little village or however she always puts it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
tit!!!! Was she actually spraying that stuff inside, with ronnie in the same room(hear him in the background babbling away) not just that...... Its an open flame isn't it🔥😱😱
Screenshot_20191008_120724.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
so i had a good nosy and looks like its essentially a high table with breakfast bar stools, so somewhere to sit.
island? LOL HEN

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.