Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres the island reveal right there. A breakfast bar with 2 "ebayer" stools.

Did she ever reply to the hundreds of tags for that illustration bloke who had everyone tagging her and he was so excited at the amount of tags sophie would have had for his account

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Those stories showing the abominable pumpkins, they are placed on the "island" I believe? Which must be more of a breakfast bar if its in front of the window like that surely as an island would need to be centered somewhere hence being called a frigging island!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Must of read it here🤣🤣
That is literally one of things i came on for cause I would read something here and she would do it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Coincidence? Don’t think so! I wonder what will happen when the world wakes up and realises she’s the biggest fake! One by one people are waking up!

Reactions: 8
Hope to god that's an LED candle amongst all that flammable tit.

In two days that will curl and shrivel and look like crap. If you want them to last dont cut them open!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hope to god that's an LED candle amongst all that flammable tit.

In two days that wilm curl and shrivel and look like crap. If you want them to last dont cut them open!
It looked like a real one inside the pumpkin.

Reactions: 3
Really no need to apologise hun. The less we see of you the better [emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm so confused how an island can be over the other side of the room under a bay window......It must be a breakfast bar.

Reactions: 13
Why has she painted that pumpkin white? All the tat around it is orange so she may just as well have left it. It now looks like a football with leaves around it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.